Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp

Minecraft name:[/b] zAYROCXarN

Reason for your ban:[/b] Xray texture pack

Who banned you:[/b] Owner i think

Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Because i like the server and i dont grief and im not toxic, im
also gonna stop xraying

Why do you want to come back:[/b] Because ive just reacently started playing MC again and your server
is probaly the best ive found and as i said ive stopped xraying. And i will be a positive friendly
guy =)

Thanks for the honesty, but to be unbanned from xraying you have to put some effort into the appeal. It'd be best if you look at other xray appeals as example and edit yours accordingly.

Ok so i was banned for stealing a painting and yes i lied and said i did not have it cause i did not have money so i stole it
i gave it back but this morning i went to go back on the server and i was banned so if you read this i am banned and i hope i can get back on the server and i will not steal again

(07-19-2017, 08:06 PM)smoothjelly12 Wrote: Ok so i was banned for stealing a painting and yes i lied  and said i did not have it cause i did not have money so i stole it
i gave it back but this morning i went to go back on the server and i was banned so if you read this i am banned and i hope i can get back on the  server and i will not steal again

You need to make your own appeal thread in the ban appeals section, following the proper format.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!