• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal I'm so sorry (updated)
Code:
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on: Towny

[b]Minecraft name: Golden_Boy_21

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Drama/Disrespect/Annoyance

[b]Who banned you: It didn't show up who banned me

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I have friends and I have VIP 1 and I really have good friends but if you don't want me back then give Extreme_LOL_109 my VIP 1

[b]Why do you want to come back: I was just joking around I thought it was funny but now it is not I have learned my lesson about everything and unban me when you are ready I have made friends I don't want to lose because I don't have much friends in real life

This was not your ban reason, nor the only person who banned you. Update your appeal.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

please unban me I'm really sad Sad

(02-07-2016, 04:25 AM)DK_ Wrote: This was not your ban reason, nor the only person who banned you. Update your appeal.

It is updated now. See it when you want to

(02-07-2016, 04:11 AM)Golden_Boy_21 Wrote: Reason for your ban: Drama/Disrespect/Annoyance

Why do you want to come back: [b]I was just joking around I thought it was funny but now it is not I have learned my lesson about everything and unban me when you are ready I have made friends I don't want to lose because I don't have much friends in real life[/b]

To start off, I'm the one who instituted your ban after hearing from multiple staff-members the amount of issues you caused, and from seeing first-hand how disrespectful you are to staff and other players.

Now, let's get the fun started.

For starters, you don't get to say, "I was just joking" after the fact.  Your smartass demeanor and the way you chat with others is not appreciated in the slightest.  If you get unbanned, you better clean up your act or I will personally bring down the hammer again.  I expect a forum-posted apology to staff and to the server for your actions–especially to Keero_ and Jack.

Second, the pointless drama stops.  All the "I'm leaving" threads and returning a week later stops as it constitutes spam and it's a nuisance.

Third, if I see any homophobic comments–in global or PM–you're gone.  HomeTown has no freedom of expression clause, so you better drop your personal beliefs at the door or–again–I'll drop the hammer on your head.  We don't need nor want any toxic elements on this server.

If you cannot agree to all these requirements, then find a new server.

Just as a personal side-note, I can understand why you don't have many friends irl.  Have a nice day and enjoy the writing~
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Grimm_Wolfie I have posted a comment on the Off-thread . Don't worry I have changed now

Am I going to get unbanned or?

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=265 - read, again.

HomeTown Rulebook

Appeal denied, locking thread.

HomeTown Rulebook