• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am very sorry ! I didn't know rules ! UNBAN ME PLS
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DORCKWICK

Reason for your ban: I am a new player to minecraft , I started playing yesterday. Today I joined HomeTown server and I didn't know that destroying someone's house can ban me. I went to a big house I found in the woods and I started destroying it cause I wanted to build my own. I really didn't know that this would ban me. While I was destroying the house , I guess it's owner came and said he's gonna ban me. Then the server said You've been banned.  Sad Sad Sad

Who banned you: Someone called NUKE or something.

Why should you be unbanned: Cause I really LOVE HomeTown & minecraft. This server is one of the best and I can buy/sell things, craft things and build my own world with/without friends.

Why do you want to come back: So I can apologyze to the person I damaged his house & start over a new life. Build houses, sell stuff, buy stuff, HAVE FUN !  Smile

Your excuse that you didn't know breaking someone's house doesn't hold much ground. It's the first rule that you see when you enter the tutorial (seen below) and you had multiple people tell you to stop.

[Image: TFl366n.png?1]

You took items from someone after they told you to stop, and you were warned by multiple people to not continue this behaviour.
[Image: gmi1qsO.png]

After this you continued to break the house you started breaking earlier, and once again ignored people telling you to stop.
[Image: dCGXRE4.png]

Then while I was following you, you continued making remarks and continued griefing other peoples builds, where i drew the line and finally banned you. 
[Image: vv0lBFi.png]

Builds griefed - http://imgur.com/a/NKeOl

Please wait for a mod+ to decide what they would like to do with your ban appeal.