• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HT Vanguard
Brick 
HT's First ever Helicarrier

A work in progress build, at over 600 blocks long and 300 blocks wide floating over a deep ocean biome but making it seem like a lake! 
It will be the first of it's kind on the server with a smaller second one in the planning phase on the other side of the map.
It will be a free warp open to anyone of any rank to come along
some hidden Easter eggs around the ship with prizes given out!

Limited hanger spaces! 6 top deck hangers and 30 below deck hangers(Subject to change)
Submarine and boat docks are limited too!
There will be a train transit system around the ship, you may use your own trains as long as you follow the guide signs and drive in the right direction!

It is still a work in progress right now so no warp is set but if you would like to help build it, add idea's to each new section that is constructed then please don't hesitate to /mail me or ask in this thread!

Buying:
The ship will have 6 top deck hangers with room for your very own plane and a helicopter pad on the roof of your hanger.
Top Deck hangers will have a view across the whole ship, lot's of room within the hanger for upwards of 2 planes and a personal train/transit system station within the hanger, you will be able to hop on one of the running trains and ride to any of the 20 other stations. 
!!!Personal train stations will have a switch within your hanger to switch a rail turning to stop trains running to your station!!!
Top Deck hangers will also have a staircase at the back leading up to a small room hanging from the top of the hanger that you can customise in anyway you like, going further up the staircase will take you to the roof of your hanger where a Helipad will be included in the price of the whole hanger.
Top deck hangers will also be allowed to taxi onto the main runways 1&2 and take off and land as they please.
Make sure to avoid other players in flight or takeoff/landing.

TOP DECK HANGERS: 2000$

The ship will also have 30 below deck hangers, these will  be much much smaller and only have room for 1 plane and a small bedroom/customisation area. If you buy one you will be assigned a number and must only use that hanger or more if you have purchased them, Purchasing below deck hangers next to each other and breaking the wall between them is allowed but only at a maximum of 3 hangers in a row.
10 below deck hangers will be situated at the bow with a smaller below deck runway with a large opening to take off from. The doorway will be red stone controlled and shut at times of the day.
The below deck hangers will have 1 communal train station to be used by all.

BELOW DECK HANGERS: 500$
No pre-ordering hangers, yet.

Donating: 

There are many materials needed!
I will accept any payment or Grey wool, black wool, grey Terracotta, Plain stone, yellow wool, white wool, white terracotta and netherrack and obsidion. 
Donators of money will have a thank you sign placed upon the side of the command centre to be viewed by all and a free dorm room in the housing area inside the ship.
Donators of materials will have a block podium of rare materials and the donators names written on signs.

Down to the fun bit!
PICTURES!

The ship will have 4 main vertical thrusters and 3 horizontal Thrusters. The spinning blade vertical thrusters will have safety lines around them, please don't fall in otherwise the llamas on board get a meaty dinner!
In the hold of the ship there will be swimming pools, shopping areas for people to sell anything they like, vehicle showcases and the central train station, it will be open at all times of the day. A food court will also be provided and will be stocked by a designated person, food will be free.
[Image: JutILJi.png]

[Image: NK8OJWk.png]

[Image: us57WHq.png]

[Image: gGGTXhD.png]
[Image: xrtemTv.png]

The pictures don't portray the size very well as some of the chunks haven't loaded in some of the pictures and there is no land to compare the size to. Within the hold of the ship there will be a very futuristic mall type design as I said above with swimming pools, shops and apartments.

This ship is designed for everyone to come and experience fun with hometowns new vehicle plug in, live here, make friends and just add a new communal area for all the people of hometown.

I hope you all love it!

When the build nears completion I will be open to employ people to keep the food court stocked, make sure the train system is working fine like fixing any tracks, and helpers around the ship that keep the lights on at the right time!, If people want to be employed (it won't be a busy job, just a fill up a chest of food here, or go check rails there, you won't need to be at the ship 24/7) please send me mail or a private message on the forums in advance so I can keep you in mind. Donators and construction helpers will also have a good chance at getting a job on the ship when it's complete!

Oops, forgot to add that there will be a pvp area with tanks and osprey air vehicles and cargo crates to fight in/around!
The pvp area will have clearly marked borders and a safety zone off to the side.

Latest update, We have reached 40% completion with the new engine cyclinder housing in place!

[Image: en0Z6Vk.jpg]
[Image: xEDzear.jpg]
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I got bad memories 

Back to subject, i got some wool and terracotta just for you if ever need
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Oh yes, I need as much as possible xD

(08-01-2017, 09:22 PM)Skah Wrote: Oh yes, I need as much as possible xD

Bad memories or the supplies?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Supplies! XD

I can donate stone, netherrack, and money.
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

This is a crazy build! I can say after seeing it myself that the pictures don't do it justice. This build is much bigger in person

Looking good man, you've made loads of progress since I last played!

This looks so cool. Good job, Sky!
xo

Thankyou!

Remember!!!
Donate items at /warp skymall

Most needed materials are grey wool, black wool, grey terracotta and white terracotta