Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): home town

Minecraft name: 155lightning

Reason for your ban: Using X-Ray mod

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned from home town because I sincerely love this server and I realized that my use of X-Ray mod was one of the worst mistakes I have ever made in Minecraft. I was playing with my friend on 1/2/16 and we were talking about how we both just installed the X-Ray mod and I was learning how to use the mod, and I accidentally hit the button for it and found out how to use it. As a result of me finding out how to use the mod, I went mining and used it to mine something like 42 diamonds or something around that number. I am sincerely sorry about using X-Ray mod and I would like to just forget about this incident and be able to come back on the server because me and some of my friends also got banned on the server and we all feel that this was one of the best semi vanilla servers we have ever been on. I realize that I made a terrible mistake and if I am lucky enough then I will be granted a second chance and I will never make the same mistake. So I if granted the ability to gain access once again on home town will never make the mistake and i will burn the items in lava that I got from using the mod, if I am not fortunate enough to gain access to hometown then I will forever leave this site alone and never bother anyone associated with this site again.

Why do you want to come back: As I stated above, because my friends and I used this server as like a meeting place to play semi vanilla Minecraft and just have fun together. Also I stated above and will restate it, that my friends and I believe that this was one of the best and if not the best semi vanilla server we have ever played on. So please consider my appeal and hopefully I will once again be on the great server of home town. Thank you so much for reading and considering my appeal.
Sincerely,
155lightning

P.S. I know this is outdated but i wanted one last try to see if I would be allowed back on, otherwise i will not bother anyone here again

I'll allow you a chance to get back on the server, however, you'll have to answer a few questions for me. Each question should have a minimum of three sentences for an answer, and if you do this sufficiently, I'll unban you.

1. Why is x-ray such a serious offense?
2. How does cheating affect other players?
3. How can x-ray break the economy?
4. Have you learned from this?

Fair warning, a lot has changed since you were banned. The server isn't what it used to be. Around 6/14/16, the server reset, meaning the old map was wiped (can still be found at old.hometownmc.com) and a new map for the server was made.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Okay i will work on the answers, they should be posted tomorrow at about 5 CDT
Thank you again for allowing me this chance