Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal Crop Theft
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] Hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] emwalker01

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] crop theft

[b]Who banned you:[/b] LilDevillian

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Honestly I am somewhat new to minecraft.  I joined this server a few days ago and i was just freely running around and came across the crops.  I had about 3 food bars left and needed to eat.  I wasn't fully aware that taking crops was wrong.  I'm sorry for my mistake and as i've been playing on the server I have gotten more familiar with the rules and I will not make the same mistake.  When I took these crops it was the first day (hour) of being on the server.  I am fully aware that i am in the wrong and if i am granted to be allowed back on the server, i will gladly give you back the materials i took, and i will also follow all rules and expectations.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I want to come back because I was having a good time playing on the server with my brother (milodgroup) and my boyfriend (sheep123paper321). We all enjoy playing on the same server and it took us a while to find a good server that we all could play on.  This server was the first server we found that we all liked out of at least 30 servers.  I really like it here in this minecraft community and just want to say im sorry for all I've done and i would do anything to get back on the server.

Taking crops from most public farms are okay, but make sure you replant. I've unbanned you, but keep this in mind