• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Taking a hiatus.
So I've been feeling anxious recently and I have been blowing up to my friends on the server. I'm going to take a hiatus for a while. My depression and anxiety is just not getting better and leaving the server will help me focus on what is really important. I don't know when I will be back(I will make another thread if I decide to leave for good) it may be a week or a few months, the future is uncertain. But I want to thank everyone who has been supportive in the time I've been on here. Thanks for reading this, have a nice day.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Hope you have a great day too, take as much time as you need we'll be here for you if and when you decide to return. Happy that you chose to invest some time in yourself, good luck with everything xx

Always comes time when you have to say goodbye. Always comes the time to turn your back for the past. But like i have said many times, this. Is just a game. You only get one life. You need to focus on whats important. If you ever decide to come back, we are all here waiting for you. Ashes to ash, good bye.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Sad to see you go, Osh ;-; I lov v much, and hope everything gets better n.n
- KatNip

HomeTown will be here if/when you want to come back, barring the internets explode and we all end up huddled in corners rocking ourselves during the withdrawl. XD Take your time, read a book, binge some anime, and only come back if you feel up to it. -hugs-
[Image: n4h33AN.gif]

/warp getoffmahlawn
/warp lucitrees
/warp lucihorse

I mean, I haven't been active at all lately...........there are other games and just life in general that are taking up my time. So I guess I can kind of give some sympathy for you. I will miss you fam.
'nuff said.

Bye Osh.

~Zomb

I hate to see you go man, you've always been a good friend to me, and you know how to reach me off of here. Don't be a stranger.

Best of luck man, Anxiety can really mess you up it crushed me like a bug for a while after the break and finishing part of college the anxiety just went away get better soon Osh.

I know we have had our ups and downs but I would like to put that to the side and say: Cya osh, I hope life is nice to you and you get through your important parts. Good luck.
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Seeya Osh, hope things improve for you!
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]