• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[!] Reporting someone
Hello everyone, I am brownthebrown and as all of you guys should know I was "banned" for bassically x-raying, Something that I did not do me and my friend were going mining, for 3 hours and we found a lot of diamonds just because me and my friend found a lot of diamonds does not give you the rights to Ip-ban me and my friends, Secondly Wolfe called me a "Liar", Like she never lied before in her life, I  am not a liar I am telling you the though just because you have that proof does not show you how much coal blocks I got and Redstone blocks so if I got 64 Coal blocks you would not care? But diamonds you do care, Thirdly, My friend was new to the server and I was helping him out I bought him 1 Diamond Pickaxe from DrShop, Fourthly this was couple of days ago so I got a lot of diamond and I put it on a chest, But calling me a x-rayer, I will never forgive you for this, You banned me for griefing which I accept, Now If you think I x-rayed then keep going because Minecraft should of banned this and also I did not X-RAY.

(08-30-2017, 05:56 PM)brownthebrown Wrote: Hello everyone, I am brownthebrown and as all of you guys should know I was "banned" for bassically x-raying, Something that I did not do me and my friend were going mining, for 3 hours and we found a lot of diamonds just because me and my friend found a lot of diamonds does not give you the rights to Ip-ban me and my friends, Secondly Wolfe called me a "Liar", Like she never lied before in her life, I  am not a liar I am telling you the though just because you have that proof does not show you how much coal blocks I got and Redstone blocks so if I got 64 Coal blocks you would not care? But diamonds you do care, Thirdly, My friend was new to the server and I was helping him out I bought him 1 Diamond Pickaxe from DrShop, Fourthly this was couple of days ago so I got a lot of diamond and I put it on a chest, But calling me a x-rayer, I will never forgive you for this, You banned me for griefing which I accept, Now If you think I x-rayed then keep going because Minecraft should of banned this and also I did not X-RAY.

Wow really?

I'll tell you this so someone you may not know or respect doesn't have to (because I know you clearly don't respect Grimm's decision and I tried to help you yesterday as you seemed new to the server...)

Firstly, you must follow the rules in the ban appeal section of the rulebook. Number 4 clearly states:

4. Do not put a poll on your appeal: the process of you becoming unbanned is not democratic, nor is it by popular demand. A poll will only serve to hurt your ban appeal.

So why would you think you could ask in the Report a Problem section? As a HomeTown player and someone who helped you yesterday I have absolutely no problem with an xrayer being banned. I'm sure staff won't lose any sleep over it either. Therefore there is not 'Problem' here to fix.

Secondly, as Grimm has clearly stated in your ban appeal the evidence is quite conclusive and everyone can see that you randomly mined down to hit veins of diamond ores so your excuse of 'I've got a lot of diamonds thats why I was banned and with no proof' is ridiculous.

Thirdly, what does having loads of redstone, coal or anything else you mined have to do with xraying for diamonds?

Fourthly, Grimm has every right to call you a liar because I would have too. Also on a side note you say 'Wolfe called me a "Liar", Like she never lied before in her life'  That statement in itself makes it sound as though you in fact are lying as if 'I'm sure Grimm has lied so why not me?'

Lastly you may not know this but I think I speak for everyone when I say that no one on the server likes it when they have to mine legitimately and xray players like yourself think you can mine lots of diamonds, trash the economy and get away with it.

I'm so glad you brought this to a more public thread where I have the chance to tell you... you are being an idiot.

P.S. I don't personally like it when you speak ill of anyone on the server and think it's ok to put it on a public forum to try to turn others against them, especially not someone who is trying to make the server a nicer place for us all who play legitimately.

Thanks again for the entertainment your ban has brought me,
x
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(08-30-2017, 05:56 PM)brownthebrown Wrote:
Hello everyone, I am brownthebrown and as all of you guys should know I was "banned" for bassically x-raying, Something that I did not do me and my friend were going mining, for 3 hours and we found a lot of diamonds just because me and my friend found a lot of diamonds does not give you the rights to Ip-ban me and my friends, Secondly Wolfe called me a "Liar", Like she never lied before in her life, I  am not a liar I am telling you the though just because you have that proof does not show you how much coal blocks I got and Redstone blocks so if I got 64 Coal blocks you would not care? But diamonds you do care, Thirdly, My friend was new to the server and I was helping him out I bought him 1 Diamond Pickaxe from DrShop, Fourthly this was couple of days ago so I got a lot of diamond and I put it on a chest, But calling me a x-rayer, I will never forgive you for this, You banned me for griefing which I accept, Now If you think I x-rayed then keep going because Minecraft should of banned this and also I did not X-RAY.

You're brownthebrown!  I never would've guessed from your account name! /s/

Why the quotation marks on the word: banned?  Whether you agree with the ban or not, you are in fact banned.  There shouldn't be a question about that.  Are you going for air quotes via text, or something?

So you're calling me a liar?  Cool Tu Quoque Fallacy there.  Also-according to you-just because I have proof of you x-raying diamonds means that you're not x-raying because I'm not looking at coal and redstone?  Why the hell would I care about some of the most common resources in Minecraft?  Did that sound better in your head?  That argument is without substance and honestly sounds like a red herring.  Diamonds are without a doubt the most valuable ore in the whole game for their rarity and their uses, which is why people x-ray them.  It's why the staff-team checks diamond ore logs daily for x-rayers, because we know we'll find them.

So because your friend is new they're not an x-rayer?  That's laughable, as most of the people we have issues with are new players.  If they make an appeal and lie, they will be shot down.

Why the hell would I care about when you went mining and put your diamonds at?  How you mined your diamonds is what I'm concerned with, and it was by x-raying as seen in these screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/vsrax
You have not provided any compelling argument as to why my evidence against you is not indicative of x-raying.  All you've done is claim that the evidence is false without further explanation, pursue a failing character assassination on my reputation, and become the living example of the "REEEEEEEEEEE" meme.

Again,
[Image: 4UjH547.png?1]
Also, "Do not make any further appeal attempts or break any forum-rules, or you will be IP-banned."
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2700

I saw and removed the poll voting for your unbanning, which is a stupid notion to even consider.  Buh-bye!~

P.S. Since you're so good at alt-abusing, please, make another forum-account and start more shit.  If I purge your account now for the IP-ban, it will remove this post and we won't have anything to laugh at further.  Thanks~ ^-^
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Grimm going ham
I love the people on this server
Feed my babies!
[Image: 67pmR.gif] [Image: D9hiB.gif]

Grimm's posts are the best source of entertainment on the forums
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

Grimm should be a television Judge...

That is something I would look forward to watching.

(09-02-2017, 08:12 AM)Kcalifornia Wrote: Grimm should be a television Judge...

I imagine it would be House, M.D level sarcasm and Judge Judy mixed in one.

HomeTown Rulebook

(09-02-2017, 09:21 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 08:12 AM)Kcalifornia Wrote: Grimm should be a television Judge...

I imagine it would be House, M.D level sarcasm and Judge Judy mixed in one.

”World-wide minecraft x-raying company, unit HomeTown.”

”Sir, we are detecting a player approaching us from sector 234, 32 54.”
”Scan the area.”
”Scanners are indicating high levels of sass around the sectors.”
”*slams fist* Grimm!”
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(09-02-2017, 10:44 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: ”World-wide minecraft x-raying company, unit HomeTown.”
”Sir, we are detecting a player approaching us from sector 234, 32 54."
”Scan the area.”
”Scanners are indicating high levels of sass around the sectors.”
”*slams fist* Grimm!"
Star's the OG [Sassmin] though. xD

HomeTown Rulebook

Yeah heck you for giving away my title
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!