• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PVP Minigame Idea
So I've been thinking about a PvP arena minigame.

It will be called King oh the Hill, and it will be PvP.

The setting will be a hill with a castle in the middle.
About 4 to 10 players (approximately) will start from all sides of the hill, and try to gain control of the castle to become the king of the hill. 

There will be traps and harmful mechanisms around the castle that can only be activated in a specific area within the castle so the king can defend himself from the (lots of) attacking players. There will be corridors, staircases, ladders, vines on the castle walls, secret entrances, bunkers and all sorts of fun furnishings.

I would set up buttons for each player on top of the castle, and players have to click their button to gain points. Each click would be 1 point and the game would end when a specific amount of point is gained (say, 50 points?).

So, whoever controls the castle at the time would have the castle and access to all the traps but he will be alone against a lot of attacking players who all want points. I would set up the button room and trap-activating room in different spots not too close to each other so the king would not have too much power, and he has to fight players and decide between getting points and safety in the castle. I would also try to have a cooldown on the traps so the king has to use em carefully or risk players getting in.

I would imagine that many ppl would become the king of the hill during of the game and it'll be a hot contest and lots of fun. 

Tell me what you think?

Oh damn this sounds awesome, can i help you with making a map or something? Im not that good with redstone, but filling the area and decorating would be easy
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

nice idea!