Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ItzAbbyDoe

Reason for your ban: Stealing

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because, I am a very helpful person and I'm honest. I regret doing what I did and I know it was wrong I shouldn't have done it. I get along with the people on the server well. I was desperate and didn't put effort in doing things for myself at the time. I know I wont do it again like I said I regret doing it. I'm being honest I stole I know I did. I just wanted some better things but I was impatient and ill be patient this time I wont steal again. I'm so Very sorry to the people I stole from its not right I know the people I must have stole from must fell terrible. I know how it feels its not a good feeling I was stolen from before on a server the stole everything from my town. Star you were right to ban me and I'm sorry to everyone.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to the server because its like the only server I go on anymore because its hard to find great servers with great communities and amazing people. Everyone is so kind and helpful. I also have some friends on the server who are so nice. I just would hate to be banned from the server forever or something I would lose so much cuz everyone is so nice I will miss out. I haven't found such a good server in forever. I just hope I will get the opportunity to get another chance to prove that I can follow the rules and obey. I'm sorry to everyone for what I did wrong.
~X

I was the person you stole from. Be sure to not steal anymore, and you'll be fine. Welcome back to hometown, you're unbanned. Return everything stolen to a staff member please.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!