Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on : SMP

Minecraft name : N4rfky

Reason for your ban : team-xray

Who banned you : Lilian/Star

Why should you be unbanned :First of all I did not use x-ray never ever .Im honest person on SMP . Its hard to find a good server and I found it SMP.I just sold him my room and he asked me do you want to mine with me ? And I said ok why than not than he found diamonds and and I want them because why not I wanted to have some more money so. I was mining with him yes... and that was my fault for my side :/ I think that he used x-ray but I was not confident about it . I dont like his accent but it looks advantageous Im so sorry for that

Why do you want to come back :  Just because I love that server so much. Im playing hometown almost every day . I have lot of thinks here. So I want to come back to this beutiful survival server . And Im willing to return everything back (diamonds and money) . I will never ever do it again 

You see, the problem I have with your appeal is A: He didn't give you any of the diamonds- you were there mining with him-breaking the diamond ores too,  So you saying that he gave you them is completely bullshit. 

B: Effort. Your appeal is lacking effort, please take a look at other peoples xray appeals and learn from those. 
xo

I believe that Spetral was the one with the xray pack ( since the main tunnels in your mine are pretty old, and the xray ones are newer and all made by them. ) However you still decided to mine the diamonds eventhough you were suspicious of how they found the diamonds. What you should have done here was to inform a staffmember of your suspicion, and then you should have given the diamonds to a member of the staffteam- So that they would get burned. 
If you would have done this, you would not be in this situation.

Please wait for a mod+ to decide what they would like to do with your appeal.

Meanwhile:

6. No asking for staff to review your appeal: this includes getting your friend to ask staff to review your appeal, or logging in on an alt and asking staff to review your appeal. ANY ban circumvention using alts will result in a ban on the alt and a 7 day ban added onto your ban if you get unbanned! Don't do it!

Source:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
xo

(09-13-2017, 10:25 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: I believe that Spetral was the one with the xray pack ( since the main tunnels in your mine are pretty old, and the xray ones are newer and all made by them. ) However you still decided to mine the diamonds eventhough you were suspicious of how they found the diamonds. What you should have done here was to inform a staffmember of your suspicion, and then you should have given the diamonds to a member of the staffteam- So that they would get burned. 
If you would have done this, you would not be in this situation.

Please wait for a mod+ to decide what they would like to do with your appeal.

Meanwhile:

6. No asking for staff to review your appeal: this includes getting your friend to ask staff to review your appeal, or logging in on an alt and asking staff to review your appeal. ANY ban circumvention using alts will result in a ban on the alt and a 7 day ban added onto your ban if you get unbanned! Don't do it!

Source:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
Thanks for understanding my appeal Smile such a good person

Well here's the thing, you didn't explain why you were with Spetral mining the diamonds yet. You said he gave them to you, but instead you were right alongside them while they were mining. Nothing about their style seemed suspicious to you? Also, one of your friends said you two were in a skype call. I don't buy the "I didn't know" excuse.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(09-14-2017, 02:03 AM)Star Wrote: Well here's the thing, you didn't explain why you were with Spetral mining the diamonds yet.  You said he gave them to you, but instead you were right alongside them while they were mining. Nothing about their style seemed suspicious to you? Also, one of your friends said you two were in a skype call. I don't buy the "I didn't know" excuse.

Yes I was mining with him and all that diamonds was suspicious to me but I dont know how to report people so I can not report him . I want money I was too greedy and Im so sorry about it.  ----- He was on the server like other normal guys he asked me if we can be friends I said ok why not good to have a friend on SMP . Than I sold him a room for 999. He asked me if he can mine I said ok. Than he asked me if I want to mine with him I was like why not good idea . He found a diamonds with his "STRANGE" roads in my mine. I wanted the diamonds because why not . Actually I had 51diamonds from him and his 999dollars for the room. I did not have x-ray at all. Only he had it. Thats all thanks for reply. This is the truth. I really really want to come back and play with great comunity

Okay, so be unbanned you'll have to add a few answers to some questions (adapted from Grimm's) with a MINIMUM of a PARAGRAPH each.

- How does using x-rayed diamonds affect other players and the server economy?
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?

(09-14-2017, 05:11 AM)Star Wrote: Okay, so be unbanned you'll have to add a few answers to some questions (adapted from Grimm's) with a MINIMUM of a PARAGRAPH each.

- How does using x-rayed diamonds affect other players and the server economy?
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?

How does using x-rayed diamonds affect other players and the server economy? : X-rayed diamonds are very easy to get because he can see the diamonds throught the walls and sell it for lot of money. Than the hacker become rich and can sell item for cheap and new players can buy it from him and than and sell it for more money in normal shops. They will become rich like a hacker ,without working out.

Server Economy: Like I said they can buy expensive item and sell it for very cheap. That way other normal player wont be able to sell items for normal price because the items will be cheaper in hacker`s shop. New players will buy it cheap and sell it for more in other normal shop.That can ruin economy completely.The shops will be completely down just because of that hacker. 

How will you take this ban and learn from it? : I will take this ban like a lesson for the future.And I will never ever go mining with someone who is potentional hacker.I understood that someone can not give me that amount of diamonds or whatever.Now I know that I made a huge mistake from my side. Im very sad that I have got ban on my favourite server and I would like to come back and play with my friends and great comunity which is there.

How I learn from it : I will never ever mine with suspicious players with potentional x-ray. I will report suspicious players or I will write it to admin/enforcer.I should always ask enforcers or admins if I dont know something. I should not be that greedy next time. Now I know that I cannot live without SMP an also I learned that I can not be best friend with guy in 5 minutes. I behaved like an idiot . I should think more when I was mining with him.

"Okay, so be unbanned you'll have to add a few answers to some questions (adapted from Grimm's) with a MINIMUM of a PARAGRAPH each."

Love, I took down the usual 4-5 questions to only two for you, please at least write the amount I asked of you. You don't have to create a new post, you can just edit your old one and add more if you'd like.

(09-14-2017, 11:02 PM)Star Wrote: "Okay, so be unbanned you'll have to add a few answers to some questions (adapted from Grimm's) with a MINIMUM of a PARAGRAPH each."

Love, I took down the usual 4-5 questions to only two for you, please at least write the amount I asked of you. You don't have to create a new post, you can just edit your old one and add more if you'd like.

Done edited.