• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
I really want to come back and play with my friends , build shop , building , houses , rooms and have fun because now Im bored when Im not playing on smp. Please just tell me if I will be unbaned or not . Thanks

I was really busy yesterday, and forgot to check more than just the appeal I was looking for, sorry. You've been unbanned, welcome back. Upon logging back in, please give all of your diamond items (tools, diamonds, diamond ore, etc.) to a staff member, and your balance will have been already reset to 0.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(09-16-2017, 09:50 PM)Star Wrote: I was really busy yesterday, and forgot to check more than just the appeal I was looking for, sorry. You've been unbanned, welcome back. Upon logging back in, please give all of your diamond items (tools, diamonds, diamond ore, etc.) to a staff member, and your balance will have been already reset to 0.

Thanks star for everything . Yes I will give all diamonds what I have to a staffmember. I completely understand that you are busy sometimes . Big thanks