Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeals
Rainbow 
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: viktorbro11001

Reason for your ban: x-ray.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to get unban because i got banned by x-ray, self after that i didnt use x-ray. I have X-ray on my computer
but that is to 1.8. I think i gotten that away, but i dont really know.

Why do you want to come back: i like to com back and play on the server because your server is one of those i rly worked hard on, and used time on.
I play much with my freinds on your server. Me and my freinds are pretty sad that i got ban. Sry i couldnt think of anything more.
[/color]

(09-26-2017, 09:46 PM)viktorbro11001 Wrote: Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: viktorbro11001

Reason for your ban: x-ray.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to get unban because i got banned by x-ray, self after that i didnt use x-ray. I have X-ray on my computer
but that is to 1.8. I think i gotten that away, but i dont really know.

Why do you want to come back: i like to com back and play on the server because your server is one of those i rly worked hard on, and used time on.
I play much with my freinds on your server. Me and my freinds are pretty sad that i got ban. Sry i couldnt think of anything more.

Evidence

It's pretty obvious you x-rayed, as the evidence shows you mining through stone straight to numerous veins of diamond ore.  X-raying negatively affects the economy and community, it gives you an unfair advantage, and shows you completely disregard our rules.  Lying about x-raying shows you don't respect the staff enough to tell the truth and are a wholly dishonest person.  Your appeal is permanently denied, find a new server to play on.  Maybe they'll tolerate cheaters and liars there.  Any more appeals will be treated as spam, which will result in a forum-ban.  Any outbursts will result in a forum-ban, too.

Finally, you're your own worst enemy here.  If you were just honest, it would've gone something like this.   I would've helped you out to the point where you would be unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook