• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damaging Theme Park
I Am going to build a damage-taking theme park with contraptions to inflict the most agonizing pains. 

I will be using PvP arena for keeping inventory and keeping level's sake, so all of you can hurt yourself to your heart's content. 

I will separate the park into two parts, namely, "Don't kill me" and "Time to die".

The "Don't kill me" section will feature damaging devices that won't necessarily kill the player.
The "Time to die" section will feature contraptions that will most likely or be guaranteed to kill the player.

So far, I have come up with the following contraptions for "Time to die":

Head crushing booth, Lava booth, Drowning booth, Cactus booth, Fall booth, Firing squad (with skeletons), Spider pit, 256 block fall, Death by boredom (256 blocks of webs), suffocation roller coaster, Mob grinder simulator (you'll be farmed by mobs), drowning maze, Cactus parkour with lava floor. 

Comment below on anything you wanna add to both sections.

What kind of a sick and twisted being are you? And when will this park open?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I am your kind apparently. It will open when I have built enough contraptions to kill the whole server :p (namely all of the listed contraptions and some more). Any suggestions?

make a restaurant with puffer fish pastries, poison bottles and all other damaging kind of stuff. drowning maze sounds like the one for me. also "two lifes and one death" (the classic door game) would make a good addition.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

i can imagine that nova's poison cake would fit into that resturant
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

my poison cake would fit perfectly as a mid-death snack
[Image: 79ca12078dbede1dbd3dfa104d2ed112.gif]
Visit /warp bulk for all your building needs! 

How do you make a poison cake? My thought is have a comparator detect that a slice is eaten then dispense poison potion from somewhere. Is that what you mean?

yep ./warp famtree has a cake, go take a slice some time
[Image: 79ca12078dbede1dbd3dfa104d2ed112.gif]
Visit /warp bulk for all your building needs!