• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Quotes.
Tell us what your favorite quote(s) are.

"To die would be an awfully big adventure!" -Peter Pan 2003 version

Never Doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has – Margaret Mead

"Logic dictates, that when all logical paths have been used, the logical thing to do is nothing." 
-Tuvok (star trek voyager)

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

”...Because at the end of the day, as long as there is two people left on the planet, someone is going to want someone dead.” -Sniper

”Wow, sarcastic overweight Star Trek fan! You must be a devil with the ladies.”
- Raphael

”[Unintelligible gibberish] *Burp*”
-That one drunk guy i met on the street few months back
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

"A heart is a heavy burden."-Sophie from Howl's moving castle.

"Love at first sight doesn't exist. Love takes time and love takes work." -Garnet from Steven Universe.

"The call isn't out there at all it's inside me."-Moana from the song I am Moana from the movie Moana.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.'  I do not agree.  The wounds remain.  In time, the mind-protecting its sanity-covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens but is never gone." - Rose Kennedy
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Fixed my original post. it was posted via a phone, and my phone rekt it all up to hell. haha

(11-11-2017, 04:14 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: "It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.'  I do not agree.  The wounds remain.  In time, the mind-protecting its sanity-covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens but is never gone." - Rose Kennedy

I really liked this one.

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

"Behold!  We are not bound for ever to the circles of the world; and beyond them is more than memory."
--The Tale of Aragorn and Arwen

"If your solution to some problem relies on 'If everyone would just…' then you do not have a solution. Everyone is not going to just. At no time in the history of the universe has everyone just, and they’re not going to start now."
--Unattributed on Tumblr

"Hey!  Assbutt!"
--Castiel, Angel of the Lord, to Lucifer, Assbutt-in-Chief (Supernatural 5x22, 'Swan Song')

“At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid, and it hurts, but then it's over and you're relieved.” 

“So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.”

“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”

All from - John Green, Looking for Alaska
- KatNip

"You can not pick and choose part of her to love"

"I wasn't going to kill him you buffoon"
-Throne of Glass, Sarah J Maas

"I see her slipping away, bit by bit, because you shove her down when she so desperately needed someone to pick her back up"
Heir of Fire, Sarah J Maas
(if you cant tell, i love Sarah J Maas)

"you say i haven't lived, but I've read more books than you can fathom. so, technically, I've lived more lives than you"
-Me
[Image: 79ca12078dbede1dbd3dfa104d2ed112.gif]
Visit /warp bulk for all your building needs! 

"I wasn't going to but you kinda talked me into it" - Jimmy Darmody, Boardwalk Empire. TV-MA Scene

HomeTown Rulebook

"If I thought about 'how would I kill me', I really have no chance defending myself against me. It sounds stupid, welcome to the games I play in my head" - John Lovell (firearms instructor), 2016.

HomeTown Rulebook