• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stepping Down
Hey guys. I didn't really plan how I was going to write this, but here goes.

I'm stepping down from my position as Admin. I don't enjoy the game as much and helping people out doesn't give me the same feeling as it used to. I'll probably still be around, but I'm not going to lie and say that I'll be on as often as before. (If you hadn't noticed, my activity has declined in the past few weeks.) Nothing bad has happened, please don't spread rumors or misinterpret my decision.

It hasn't been easy to decide this, but I hope everyone is able to understand. Thank you, it's been awesome.
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

Thanks for everything zany

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

Aww ok zany, See you around. I hope your time as a staff member was great!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Thanks for being honest, you do you Smile see you on sometime

Thank you for your hard work and friendly attitude, I'm glad that you're doing the best for yourself! <33
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Zany I am glad that you were on the staff team you made a difference in a lot of peoples hometown experience sad to see you go ;-;
Have a great day!  Angel

Good luck with Zany everyone could get that feeling after a while as being a staff. Thanks for being honest and ill hope to see you around.
"La vida es la felicidad Alegría y Gracia"
HT Rules
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13&pid=27#pid27

Hope to see you around Zanzan, even if you aren't active on here, I'll still be creeping on your Tumblr and shit :>

Good luck, you did good.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

Only you know when it's right to step down, and I'm proud of you for following your heart and not forcing youself to keep on going when you don't want to. You were a good admin and still are an amazing friend. I hope everything goes well after this, and allow you to move on. Cya around KiddoSquido <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]