• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stepping Down
it is very sad to see you go, but we hope to see you around. the magical hometown wouldnt be same without you.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Aw, Zany ;-; You still helped out a lot of people and It will still be nice to see you on the server <33
- KatNip

Thank you for all your help, you've always been v helpful and never stopped putting effort ever since I remember you being a [Trusted]. Sad to see you step down but happy to see you stay
[Image: gif-images-cool-1.gif]

Opening a new chapter, Good for you! We will miss you as Admin. I do hope to get to know you better in the future. See you in Hometown when you get the chance. Big Grin
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

will miss you zeeknee, the squids will be lonely..

gg zany, I'm going to miss you. You were a great admin m8. Hope the next chapter of your life starts on the right foot.

Well Zany you have always been a friend of mine on the server and I hate to see you go but if you ever need anything I am here and BC aka buildcorp will be here to have your back. You have done plenty for me and I want you to be accepted no matter what happens in the future I love your desition and think that your ideal was made by you and that's all that matters I may not agree but you do you and we will always be here as the community of the server.