• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
losing people left and right
2 people recently left server. feelsbadman

Feels horrible.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

im a newly joined member growing to love the server and all its people.
i was still learning the last time i played and a user came to me after i asked how to get money.
they sent me a warp and told me to farm there, so i did then they told me to sell the crops
and i did
i had no idea i was griefing though i don't remember the users name i know they probably knew better.
i was banned today for "farm griefing" which I'm assuming is what I'm telling you about

Please don't appeal on other threads, make your own appeal and follow the correct format
as seen on this thread:
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(01-13-2018, 07:02 PM)HyPoTyPo_ Wrote: im a newly joined member growing to love the server and all its people.
i was still learning the last time i played and a user came to me after i asked how to get money.
they sent me a warp and told me to farm there, so i did then they told me to sell the crops
and i did
i had no idea i was griefing though i don't remember the users name i know they probably knew better.
i was banned today for "farm griefing" which I'm assuming is what I'm telling you about

did you not replant?