Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stealing???
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _MLG_DYLAN_

Reason for your ban: Stealing items that I didn't know I stole

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I don't think I stole anything and if I did, it's probably of no value.

Why do you want to come back: I didn't do anything and I enjoy this server.

(11-22-2017, 10:50 AM)Dabrat Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Reason for your ban: Stealing items that I didn't know I stole

Why should you be unbanned: I don't think I stole anything and if I did, it's probably of no value.

Why do you want to come back: I didn't do anything and I enjoy this server.

You must not want to be unbanned.  Are you part of the staff-team?  Do you get to decide what's of "no value"?  
Hold on, I must've missed something in the rulebook:

"A.  Do not modify any build that is not yours without the permission of the build owner.  This includes the addition or subtraction of any gameplay element from one’s build, such as: blocks, crops, items, animals, NPCs, etc."

I don't see any clause that says anything remotely close to what you've said.  If you're going to ask my questions about your ban, then you should probably just ask the questions rather than make bad statements.  Fix your appeal and your attitude, you're denied until further notice.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Mb. What did I destroy so I can create a more on depth report.

You stole anvils from /warp anvil.

HomeTown Rulebook

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Reason for your ban: Taking Anvils from /warp anvil

Why should you be unbanned: I don't think I broke anything in warp anvil on purpose as I was there because FieryTiger20 and I were doing trading there. If I did break something, I will return it and learn from my mistakes
Why do you want to come back: I didn't do anything and I enjoy this server

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy this server and I will pay this person back in anvils and say I'm sorry.

I'm also wondering why you broke signs that stated you were banned from a shop.

HomeTown Rulebook

Oh that was a joke, I made it really clear. I didn't go into the shop and buy stuff. I destroyed the sign and made the
BANNED: _MLG_DYLAN_ to BANNED: derpedos
It wasn't any permanent damage so I hope it doesn't count as full on griefing

(11-26-2017, 02:36 AM)Dabrat Wrote: Oh that was a joke, I made it really clear. I didn't go into the shop and buy stuff. I destroyed the sign and made the

"A.  Do not modify any build that is not yours without the permission of the build owner.  This includes the addition or subtraction of any gameplay element from one’s build, such as: blocks, crops, items, animals, NPCs, etc."

It may be minor but it's still griefing, which is something you'll need to understand before I let you back on the server.

Also, I saw your comments on the "Get Help" section of the HT Discord, it's really not appreciated.  Just so we have some understanding here.  I work, this was a holiday week, I'm sick, and I've had to take care of my older sister as she's recovering from surgery.  Playing a game or staffing has been on a much lower priority for me, so that's an inconvenience we'll both have to live with.

Please, fix your appeal.

HomeTown Rulebook

(11-27-2017, 07:44 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 02:36 AM)Dabrat Wrote: Oh that was a joke, I made it really clear. I didn't go into the shop and buy stuff. I destroyed the sign and made the

It may be minor but it's still griefing, which is something you'll need to understand before I let you back on the server.

Also, I saw your comments on the "Get Help" section of the HT Discord, it's really not appreciated.  Just so we have some understanding here.  I work, this was a holiday week, I'm sick, and I've had to take care of my older sister as she's recovering from surgery.  Playing a game or staffing has been on a much lower priority for me, so that's an inconvenience we'll both have to live with.

Please, fix your appeal.
I am sorry about being a little impatient. I won’t break anything that doesn’t belong to me no matter how small it is.

I should hope so. You've been unbanned. Please, refrain from breaking the rules further.

HomeTown Rulebook