Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: spartan1960

Reason for your ban: Disrespect and annoyance

Who banned you: Sai + Star

Why should you be unbanned: I feel that I am not the person that I was when I got banned. I apologise to the people that got offended as to what I said that time, but I also apologise for my lack of professionalism when handling with what happened straight after. I can assure you it will not happen again. Likewise i apologise to the staff, of which i know quite well that are not a fan of me at all, for the amount of times you had to deal with similar incidents revolving me.

Why do you want to come back: HomeTown is a server which I have spent quite a considerable amount of hours even days on. To me it would be a shame to end a chapter in such an abrupt, sad and embarrassing way. Although the server has very much changed since the first time I have joined, it is also a platform which has somehow changed me as a person as i played more and more. At first when I got banned, i was considering just leaving altogether and not bother anymore; afterall i have been banned twice already. However, when I look back everytime i remember the times i actually enjoyed myself (without compromising other people's fun) and it made me think about this even more. A lot of people I have known in the past have left too, in fact a large portion of the people i spent time with have now left, though the small portion that do play have turned out to be quite close to me. 

Amongst other more personal reasons, I have decided to appeal for the revoking of my ban as I feel it is the right thing to do at this kind of time right now for me. I recognise that a simple apology is futile since it would seem that I do not care for the slightest bit, in which case I cannot apologise enough. Nonetheless, what I do promise is that I am 100% toxic and reformed and i wish to prove myself that this is the case. 

Due to my position right now, it is impossible for me to be on the server regularly; I cannot forget what is going on in my life right now to play on this server. I only wish to go online rarely to work on a project or to hang out with the few remaining people that I do know on the server that I really care about.

Finally, I feel like I have acted selfishly in the past years and wish only to rectify my past mistakes as well as making things right for the people I have affected negatively due to my irresponsible behaviour. My behaviour has exponentially become less bearable, tolerable and unacceptable on the server in the years, but now I wish only to reverse my mistakes. I am sorry for all the trouble that I have caused for the staff and for the players who casually come along to spend some time of their day, as did I, and got the slightest negative experience due to my reckless, arrogant and insulting behaviour. I wish to be the final occurance of this sort of thing.

Apologies

Spart

(ps discord is a bit broken as you cant IP ban someone and you can generally just make a temporary alt account and still get into the ht discord just a heads-up.)

After a vote of mod+ staff members, we've decided your ban is permanent and will not be lifted. You've been given too many chances and written appeals with the same promises that have unfortunately been broken. Best of luck in finding a new server.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsx-nCj5uIQ
This guy is relevent.
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/terma-blast.html