• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Ray appeal!
I found a way to bypass the ban...... i was trying this soo hard and finnaly i made it
i was doing this all beacouse i needed bigassmofo´s help to appeal Sad

So i basicly used a ip changer to reconnect to the server but i dont wanna be banned on my main ip!

(02-14-2016, 12:51 AM)arijan221 Wrote: -My Friend x-raying while we have a lan party at my house!

-...then suddenly by friend called me and asked if i wanted to have a "Lan" as we swedish people call is and i said yes sure! later that day... my friend came over. Lan basicly means lan party.... we ate pizza and watched a movie and then we hooked up his pc and we started playing on a faction server (xxxxxx -removed by Star).

There are a lot of discrepancies within your story, mainly about your supposed LAN party.  Well, I took the time to lookup your MC-account's IP, Doach's IP, and your Forums-account's IP.  None of them match.

Your Forums-account's IP leads to California, your MC-account's IP leads nowhere, and Doach's IP leads to Sweden.  <this can be confirmed by all staff>

In other words, based upon what we can uncover, either you and Doach were never in the same room to LAN party, or you're using a VPN and your identity cannot be trusted.  Both of which will not get Doach's IP unbanned.

Secondly, if you have to use a VPN to play, then there should be no problem in keeping Doach's IP banned.

Thanks for playing.  Locking thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook