• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pengu Tales
Yep. I'm doing this.

So this is just a thread for me to share experiences with you guys. Feel free to comment or just read and leave again.

So I guess I'll start with my day today?

So today I was lucky enough to only have two lessons in school. I went into town with my friend to get food, and then came back for tours. Today was the day when kids from other schools who want to come to mine get an induction day, and since I'm a prefect I was giving tours of the school. The side effect of this was that I missed half of my music lesson where we were analysing some film scores and comparing them to the music we've studied. Some catch up to do there.

The 4 people in my music class (plus one other) entered into a charity music competition which was held today. We went on stage wearing headbands and tank tops and played some Dire Straits. In the end we actually won, so I guess I'll be spending my share of the prize money on some steam games or something.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

amazing, I can't wait for more :3
"There are two things infinite; the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

Which Steam games?
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(12-10-2017, 04:56 AM)Anonymouse Wrote: Which Steam games?

Not sure yet. Either a platformer or some sort of rpg

School is closed?

So it snowed on saturday and for the last few days we've had a light blanket of one inch of snow. This is the third time we've had snow in the last 10 years, so it hardly happens a lot to us. The majority of the students at my school live out in villages around the countryside and get to school by bus. The issue here is that all of the bus routes go down these tiny countryside lanes... which haven't been cleared by the authorities. The bus companies have cancelled their buses on these routes for the last few days, forcing the school to shut. Great news for me, I get two extra days off school!

While at home today I've been working on my project for school. I'm programming my own artificial neural network with the intent of teaching it how to run Conway's Game of Life. I'm working in C# with a XAML interface for visuals. So far i'm about half way there and the code is kinda efficient which is nice Smile

it snowed?!!? lucky :£
- KatNip

And here i am sitting at my home, frickin’ 20 inches of snow outside my door and schools functioning quite operational...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(12-13-2017, 05:05 AM)TheNamesGames Wrote: And here i am sitting at my home, frickin’ 20 inches of snow outside my door and schools functioning quite operational...

Benefits of having absolutely no extreme weather precautions.

I witnessed 7 car crashes and my friends much more. News are reporting of dying people because of highway accidents. Better yet, it just rained and there’s gonna be freeze this night. I hope i can live trough the next day
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

So today I went to Germany. Well... actually I went to a German Market but it's pretty much the same thing (...right?). While there I found some really fun things!

1: That's the most adorable bottle ever!

My friend "Tom" and I went to a German style bar where everyone drinks German beer out of glass steins. While there, I ordered a shot of JagerMeister. Like most places, you would expect them to pour 25 mil of Jager into a shot glass... right? Apparently not. Instead I was handed a tiny little 25ml bottle of JagerMeister! It's the best thing i've seen and I'm keeping the bottle because it's amazing.

2: Doughnuts to rival even Grimm

We passed a german doughnut shop which did the most amazing doughnuts I think I've seen. (Yes, Grimm. They DID have variety fillings and toppings.) I was boring and had a simple nutella one but DAMN it was good. I recommend german bakery products.

3: My friend embarrasses himself again.

As we pass a group of policeman standing around looking authoritative, Tom says "Hey guys! Let's have some banter with the policeman!". We all walk past, ignoring him, but one of the policeman heard Tom and looks at him. Tom says "Hi" before realising that we're all walking away without him. As he runs to catch up, the guy shouts "Well that was some great banter dude" and chuckles with his police friends.