Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: BlueHunter_1

Reason for your ban:  XRay

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: Because i learned my lesson and i will never Xray again.

Why do you want to come back: Because this is is the only Survival server i really like. The others arent as good as this one

Thank you for your honesty.
Since you say you've learnt your lesson you may be unbanned if you can write a paragraph response to each of the following questions.

- Why is x-raying bad 
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Xray is bad since it cant find Players hidden bases and find ores easily and then you can exploit that

Xray affect other players by making less ore for them to mine and easily raiding underground secret bases.

The Xray  can affect the economy bad because you can get many diamonds to sell and break your balance on the server.

Im sorry.

Plz unban me.

Quote:Xray is bad since it cant find Players hidden bases and find ores easily and then you can exploit that
Xray affect other players by making less ore for them to mine and easily raiding underground secret bases.
The Xray  can affect the economy bad because you can get many diamonds to sell and break your balance on the server.
Im sorry.
Plz unban me.

X-ray is a serious offence on this server, and your short sentences are lacking. Please update it and write detailed paragraphs responding to the questions listed previously. 
If you can do this you will be unbanned.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that raiding of underground bases, or any bases at all. Will count as grief and is a bannable offence. If you have done this please mention it in your ban appeal to avoid future issues.

Quote:Server Rules:
1:  On Griefing – Punishment: Lv. 1 – 3 
  A.  Do not modify any build that is not yours without the permission of the build owner.  This includes the addition or subtraction of any gameplay element from one’s build, such as: blocks, crops, items, animals, NPCs, etc.  
  B.  Even if a build appears abandoned, is abandoned, or is griefed already, one does not have the right to grief it. 
  C.  Do not lie about being griefed or attempt to frame someone for griefing.
(Hometown Rules)
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]