Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: SnowQueen12

Reason for your ban: Stealing

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I feel very bad about what I did and I know what I did wrong. I do not know what I was thinking and I feel terribly sorry for the person I stole from. I did very wrong and I will repay the person I stole from. They deserve more and I will give them whatever they would like. I have no excuse for this. I will never make this terrible mistake again, and if I do I don't deserve to come back on this server. I hope you will consider letting me come back on.

Why do you want to come back: This is the only survival server that I enjoy playing and I love the people on it. I love reading the chat at laughing at them. I also love playing with my friends and building horrible houses with her.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QxsM0

You caused damage to multiple houses and stole from their chests.

I did not appreciate it when you lied upon confrontation about the stolen items.
However from your appeal I feel that you are genuinely sorry and understand what you did was wrong.
Please keep to your word and do not grief again. It may not go over easily if there is a next time.
 You are unbanned. 
Welcome back :3

Edit: Ah, I'd also like you to hand over all the stolen items to a staff member. Thank you.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]