• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shrillseal
Information 
Hi! My in game name is shrillseal. A few years ago, I used to play on the old server a ton, and I really loved the server and the community as a whole. I made 2 or so towns on there, and I was generally pretty active. Life has only gotten harder since I stopped playing, and I felt the urge to return here. So I did! I don't mind losing all my progress, it doesn't matter too much because Hometown was never about rank or items to me. I always enjoyed getting to know the friendly and unique people on the server, which we never lacked supply of, ha ha. I'm really happy to be back, and I'm glad to say that the server is just as good, if not better, than before. It's good to see all the new people and old folk alike. (I am not surprised in the slightest that Grimm_Wolfe is still the server's best x-ray hunter. You were the best then, and still are Big Grin

Origin story over with, moving on.
I enjoy ice cream, video games, learning history (and learning new things in general), reading books, walking, and carpentry/woodworking.
In the future, I plan to follow in the steps of my father and join the US Army as a commissioned officer.
My family has a lot of history, and a lot of it has to do with the military.
My aunt's son served in the Second Gulf War (fought in Afghanistan after 9/11, served in the National Guard afterwards). My father was a Captain in the Army and served during the First Gulf War(also called Operation: Desert Storm and Operation: Desert Shield), my Grandpa served in the National Guard (all but 1 of his 9 brothers went to work in either the Navy, Marines, or the Army, forget which wars they served in.), my other Grandpa fought in World War Two and liberated a Nazi Concentration Camp, and the list goes on from there..

Hope you enjoyed reading about me, I hope to see you later. Smile

It's nice to see your back, Smile

-Anonymouse
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(12-21-2017, 07:22 AM)shrillseal Wrote: (I am not surprised in the slightest that Grimm_Wolfe is still the server's best x-ray hunter. You were the best then, and still are Big Grin
Was not expecting a mention here.  I hope I'd be good by now, been hunting them since Oct 2014. xD
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Welcome back!
- KatNip

Glad to see you back on