• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] Hometown Laidback Survival Minecraft Server

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Zekks

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] X-Ray Hacking

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Grimm_Wolfe

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] The reason why I think I should be unbanned is that I believe I was unfairly banned, I was accused of digging X-Ray tunnels, even though I was just digging a strip mine, the entire mine was on the same Y-Axis, it looks to be one up or one down, the reason why any player would partially dig down is that so they can get closer to bedrock and can reach rare ores. I understand X-Ray is bad and there is no point in having it because it just gives you false hope, and can hurt the economy of the server. People strip mine all the time and they change the direction of their mine many times, and they find many ores along the way.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I wanna come back because I joined recently to play with friends and I had a great time until I found I was banned. But before that I had a nice time building and extending the town with friends.

(01-01-2018, 11:13 AM)Zekks Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown Laidback Survival Minecraft Server

Minecraft name: Zekks

Reason for your ban: X-Ray Hacking

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: The reason why I think I should be unbanned is that I believe I was unfairly banned, I was accused of digging X-Ray tunnels, even though I was just digging a strip mine, the entire mine was on the same Y-Axis, it looks to be one up or one down, the reason why any player would partially dig down is that so they can get closer to bedrock and can reach rare ores. I understand X-Ray is bad and there is no point in having it because it just gives you false hope, and can hurt the economy of the server. People strip mine all the time and they change the direction of their mine many times, and they find many ores along the way.

Why do you want to come back: I wanna come back because I joined recently to play with friends and I had a great time until I found I was banned. But before that I had a nice time building and extending the town with friends.

Evidence

Two things that make me call bullshit on this entire appeal:

A ) "the entire mine was on the same Y-Axis"  Your entire mine was not on the same Y-axis, as evidence in the screenshots I provided.  You're all over place yet you're hitting diamonds on every turn you make.

B ) You're also stumbling over yourself in your own appeal.  First, you say you're strip-mining on the same level, then you say you go up-and-down to bedrock, and then finally you say you change directions; which one is it?

This is a strip-mine: [Image: minecraft_horizontal_mining.gif]

This is an example of what you did:
[Image: qkilant.png]

I don't need to point out those two don't match.  The way you mined is indicative of x-raying and I believe you're lying to me.  Appeal denied.  If you don't have the time or a moral compass to be honest with me, then I don't have time for you.
[Image: 4UjH547.png?1]
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook