• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Goodbye forever
Most of you may know that I am banned forever. Thanks for all the Wonderful memories. Thanks to everyone that helped me. Its hard to say goodbye right now. Thanks Grimm_Wolfie

I will never be on hometown ever again Sad    I'm going to miss you all!!! Angel  Heart

This is my last ever signature

good bye then, we had fun times. it is sad to see anyone go, and hometown gets emptier everytime someone goes. but, there are many servers out there (not as good as this, tought), and if you wont repeat your mistakes, you will still have great time. good bye.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Goodbye Rasse82 I will miss you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnEPTG6K4pY

This is how you will remember me

Grimm_Wolfie

This is for you. Can I have another attempt?

Tell me what I need to write and I'll do it

1. No there is not a ceremony for your ban.
2. We will not hold your hand and write something for you. Take the links that were already provided to you and do it yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(02-20-2016, 05:19 AM)vilneas Wrote: 1. No there is not a ceremony for your ban.
2. We will not hold your hand and write something for you. Take the links that were already provided to you and do it yourself.

Even though I haven't been on the server in a month. This entire Golden Boy ban appeal saga has been the best thing I've ever read.
Obligatory "Still A Better Love Story Than Twilight"
Thanks Hometown! XD
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

(02-20-2016, 12:53 PM)Brockist Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 05:19 AM)vilneas Wrote: 1. No there is not a ceremony for your ban.

Even though I haven't been on the server in a month. This entire Golden Boy ban appeal saga has been the best thing I've ever read.
Obligatory "Still A Better Love Story Than Twilight"
Thanks Hometown! XD
I gotta agree, the constant spam of "updated" with like one word changed has been quite entertaining, feels go to grimm though for having to actually sort of read all the stuff and actually try to make sense of what's happening

(02-20-2016, 03:34 AM)Golden_Boy_21 Wrote: *Grimm_Wolfe

This is for you.   Can I have another attempt?

Tell me what I need to write and I'll do it

" If I have to reply with anything less than "You're unbanned now, don't cause anymore trouble" I will deny your appeal." - https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showth...265&page=2

You wasted your chances, find a new server.  Locking this stupid thread.  You won't be remembered sorrowfully.  You will only be remembered as the homophobic, annoying, spamming nuisance that you are.

If you ask me again, I will forum-ban you.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook