• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pengu is old.
So a couple days ago I became an "adult". I don't know what one is, but hey I made it!

It occurred to me that HomeTown has been a big part of my life for nearly 4 years now, and I'm amazed at how many friends have come and gone over that time. So I thought I'd share some pictures.

The first one is me in Norway seeing real life penguins for the second time. The second one is a photo taken by my sister while I was actually playing on HT, a few days after I first found the server and fell in love with it.

Both of these pictures were taken around the same time as I started playing on this server.

[Image: ZRf40TD.jpg]

[Image: 5RSFeNs.png]

I'm currently writing this on the same laptop as in the picture, however I've come a long way since then. The disc was replaced a year ago due to mechanical faults, so I've lost all my chat logs from the first few years. Also my triple monitor PC setup in my room has now replaced the good old "wooden chair and laptop on downstairs table" setup.

Also, to celebrate my birthday my parents got me a new addition to the whole gaming rig:

[Image: lWDHh9R.png]
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

*wpies off a tear*
Children grow so fast...

Congratz for making it so far! Here’s for many years to come!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

you've been to norway before, its time to visit again, i've got a spare room
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

It’s crazy to see people go through entire phases of life on the server. Glad youve been around for so long and congrats on turning 18

im proud peng, you're now an adult u,u Hope your birthday was good too :3

(p.s sorry I couldn't come)
- KatNip

(01-15-2018, 11:23 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: im proud peng, you're now an adult u,u Hope your birthday was good too :3

(p.s sorry I couldn't come)

lmao i'll let you off. you missed out though, the curry was great :>

(01-15-2018, 04:09 PM)frost Wrote: It’s crazy to see people go through entire phases of life on the server.

I KNOW RIGHT

(01-15-2018, 02:42 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: you've been to norway before, its time to visit again, i've got a spare room

We're thinking of going back to the Lofotan Islands in summer at some point in the next few years, so we can actually see the mountains in daylight xD

3rd time saying happy birthday! this time late Wink
Uri

(01-16-2018, 05:17 PM)Urimk Wrote: 3rd time saying happy birthday! this time late Wink

Ouch we've known each other that long....

Smh my dumbass looked at the penguins then the sec picture and I was confused
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

Welcome to the adult club.  Happy adulting.