Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned from Hometown
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Sharpshooter03

Reason for your ban: I greifed someones house

Who banned you: Lexachu

Why should you be unbanned: My brother went on my acount be accident and greifed someones house (i think) i have been banned for a couple of months i would really like to come back and i wouldent greif someone EVER AGAIN

Why do you want to come back: I really want to come back because it is the only minecraft server i like and i run a town please can you let me back.

I don't buy the "it was my sibling on my account" excuse here.
You griefed Greene345's build in December: http://imgur.com/a/ehHsz
You're going to need to put more effort in your reasoning for why you should be unbanned before I unban you; coming clean about your grief is a good place to start.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

I found out today i was banned from this amazing server. I am chalily. The story;
A guy threatened to ban me if i didn't get out of his sight, of course i left. My friend refused to play. I was angry. The town went on forever and ever. The longer the more angry. Then i came to a wheat field. I went a short way in, breaking the wheat in front of me. i was about to replant the wheat when I was yelled at to get off the computer since it was ten thirty at night. I didn't get to replant the wheat.
The next day, i did a load of chores to be able to go on Minecraft... it was for nothing, i was banned from hometown... I thought about this for a while before i remembered what i did. I had been looking for a server like this one for literally a whole year. I found this one, but now I'm banned.. Sad I am begging you.. PLEASE LET ME ON!! My friend and i always catch up on the server... I Am BEGGING YOU!! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!

Name; chalily

Reason: I think it was for destroying some wheat?

By Who: vilneas

Why Should I Be Unbanned: I told you. (above) I had four houses. Three in a village and three amazing ones i build myself.. One next to my friends. I had made many other friends too.. This is an amazing server and i wish i wasn't banned. If i could i would go back in time and undo it all. I also just made it to Rookie as well!! I can give the 'victim' some diamonds..

Why Do You Want To Come Back: I made many friends that i see whenever i play on the server and i must see them again.. I LUV DIS SERVA! Where else will my friends and i catch up? What about my progress? I am telling the truth.

From chalily

Make your own ban appeal thread please, you won't be responded to here.

I was banned from hometown because I went into my friends house and they think I greifed I did not graife of steal

(04-02-2016, 01:23 AM)Maddylinn20 Wrote: I was banned from hometown because I went into my friends house and they think I greifed I did not graife of steal
Make your own ban appeal. You will get no response on this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]