• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old World Download
Yeah It's 1am and I'm here instead of sleeping, but anyways

Is there a way, that any of the admins, could somehow make a the old world downloaded? I mean, I bet there are some ways to upload it, it is lots of GB so won't be easy, that why I just request, I bet a lot of people will be glad to have it. I might be a bit late on it I know lol.
I really don't know if it's possible, just want a request to be made, thanks.
and btw, I know the server is online on an other IP, but people can just... grief there. I know it's not that big of a deal, but I really care about this world heh..

>--o
ום---ו
me sleepin gn
Uri

why do you need it downloaded? there is almost no one on the old server, ever so no one has the need to grief it

The chances new members will KNOW the old server IP is sorta low. Then taken into the fact that the griefers are mainly filtered out through the current server basically prevents anyone from griefing.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I mean let's say you wanted to 'greif' something. Let's say I really like how spawn looks, but I think I could make it look better (just an example here.) Unless I felt like using Schematica or something and copying that whole build, I think it would be a lot easier with a world download. I'm like this idea