• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally found home... (town).
Haven't been playing Minecraft for very long -- my daughter is very in to it, so I watched her a couple times, and decided to try it out.  I was instantly hooked. 

Yes, I'm an old fart dad, with bad dad jokes and the whole 9 yards. 

I built us a server and we played on that for a while, but it was laggy, and neither of us were big into maintaining it.

She was also more into PvP servers, and Creative mode.  I enjoy more of the Survival type of Minecraft.

So when I found the Hometown Survival server, I knew I had arrived.  

The server is well-moderated.  I had a ban early on for all-caps, and another warning for "spamming" -- I still don't get that one, but I'm grateful there are diligent humans on the other end to keep everybody happy.

After a couple days, I went ahead and made my donation.   I know it's just a little thing, but I understand what goes in to the management of a server.

I've got a long way to go -- many folks have been on this server for years, and there are some very impressive builds.  Keep up the good examples, everybody.

See you in Noobopolis!

Landline

Welcome to Hometown! And our forums!!!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Welcome to the server and the forums. Glad to have you here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Welcome to Hometown!
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Welcome to the server, it's great to have you here!
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Welcome to the HT server and forums!
- KatNip

Welcome to the magical hometown, i hope you enjoy being here!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome to Hometown, glad that you are enjoying yourself here. Always happy to welcome quality players. Nice username too, pretty rare

Salutations sir. Glad you enjoy HomeTown so far.................nice user name by the way.

Gotta love those bad dad jokes.

Welcome! May you have a nice home and many friends
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" -Gandalf