• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Holy hell batman!
As Robin, you jump in and protect batman (staff) successfully
Run in as Robin and end up falling flat on your face.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IJustWantFuckingProof
Exclamation 
Holy hell batman! 

As for my feelings for the staff/server, see signature below. 

I know you all won't admit it, but we all know you like to know you're appreciated.

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

[Image: 2swa21u.png]
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

All the HT staff must have to put up with a lot of issues that we don't see. I also appreciate the work that is done to help us enjoy HomeTown without the problems that some people would cause if they were not banned/punished.

Thank you all!

PS.

I love Spaceman Spiff!!

Jeff

Agreed. When I read the ban appeals, I think most of them are written by grade-schoolers. Maybe they are. But the ones from the alleged adults are even worse sometimes. "I'm too mature to be lectured and write an essay", but not too mature to obviously knowingly break the rules and lie about it afterward.

I couldn't be an administrator. I'd just nuke 'em all and never let them back on the server.

The staff shows far more patience and tolerance than I ever could. A thankless job well done, indeed.

TEO

I've seen staff on some servers act like dictators. I've seen some servers have tons of staff, yet no actual enforcement or assistance. I've even been on servers where there is basically limited staff, or none, yet all the active players work together making the server, well, proper to play on.
So far my experience with the staff here in HomeTown have shown me there is indeed something wonderful about being here. I haven't had to back up any staff yet (as if they need it LoL) and I'm almost sure I'll never need to.
If only people would actually believe what they read in the rules! If only people would remember the rules! Heck, if only people would READ the rules!
Angel
Big Grin  Hey you! Yes, you there! Smile! There, now isn't that better? Big Grin

Most all offenders haven't read the rules. The rules here are actually very easy to stay inside of, basically just don't be a dick, and don't use any obvious cheats. It's pretty easy to figure out if it's a cheat or just a convenience mod. For instance, I use a item sorter mod. It just sorts the items in my inventory, and opened chests. Obviously that wouldn't give me any kind of advantage against another player.......I mean unless we are having a item sorting contest, then I might run into trouble.

Haha.

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]