Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Hi_Power

Reason for your ban: Team Greifing

Who banned you: rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: This server has given me much joy in the short amount of time I have been playing on it. I understand fully that what I did was a terrible thing that wouldn't make me very happy if it happened to me. I will not destroy or change any structures built by other players without permission. I will always ask permission before taking items from people. I will stay away from players who trick me into breaking the rules. I will follow the rules to my best ability. I will respect other player's property. When/If I get unbanned I will offer to undo the damage I dealt to the player's base. I will return the items I have stolen. And I will be a better player on the server.

Why do you want to come back: I truly enjoy playing on this server, building, mining, and exploring. 

(02-06-2018, 06:28 AM)Hi_Power_ Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Hi_Power

Reason for your ban: Team Greifing

Who banned you: rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: This server has given me much joy in the short amount of time I have been playing on it. I understand fully that what I did was a terrible thing that wouldn't make me very happy if it happened to me. I will not destroy or change any structures built by other players without permission. I will always ask permission before taking items from people. I will stay away from players who trick me into breaking the rules. I will follow the rules to my best ability. I will respect other player's property. When/If I get unbanned I will offer to undo the damage I dealt to the player's base. I will return the items I have stolen. And I will be a better player on the server.

Why do you want to come back: I truly enjoy playing on this server, building, mining, and exploring. 

please tell me if I need to elaborate on anything

Hello Hi_power_, You caused quite a bit of damage with the player mixible. 
All the damage has been repaired via rollback.
I understand you were somewhat coerced into this by the other user and I appreciate your honesty.
So I will unban you on the condition that everything stolen still in your possession is returned to a staff member.
And that you retake the quiz upon joining and review /rules.

And a note:
Just because a user is inactive or appears to have abandon an area- Or if their area is 'unclaimed', it does not mean you can take or touch anything without their permission. 

It seems you understand this now so I'll have you answer the following question:

- What do you do when another user is breaking the rules- And/or trying to get you to break the rules?
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

review the rules to be sure I am not breaking them and report them if they are breaking them.

Alright, you have been unbanned. Upon returning please /warp tutorial and use /rules.
And hand over all stolen items to a staff member.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

thank you so much!