• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did I get banned?
Ban appeal

server:smp.hometownmc.com

IGN Name:The_4thdoctor

Reason for ban: I was banned 02.19.2016 because of griefing. I was trying to conect to the server today and I found out I was banned. I do not know what i griefed or broke, and i really whish to know.

Who banned me: vilneas

Why should I be unbanned: Firs of all I do not know what i broke/griefed. and I really want to keep playing on the server because it is allways so much fun and I have gotten so many cool in game friends.

Why do i want to come back: i have made so much progress on this server, and it would be sad not beeing able to keep on making nice stuff for myself and others on the server. I don't think I have ever played as much on a server as I have on hometown.
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

offender: The_4thdoctor

offendee: warp farms

timeline: i was doing normal checks of certain places when i made my way to warp farms to find that you had griefed the area with not replanting the crops that you took. i rolled back the area and banned.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/8h8NS4l

observation: one of the first things that you see when you go to warp farms is that you need to replant what you take. now i know that we have not had any problems from you before so this was very odd to find from you when i came across it. can you explain why you did not replant the crops there?

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I understand that not replanting is bad, and I am truly sorry for not doing it
I needed most off the seeds I got for a big project, and my normal shop was all out of seeds.
If i were to come back i would not do it again i swear.

I am so very sorry for griefing, but I really love the server and i would do anything i can to get unbanned.

~The_4thdoctor
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown. Lets keep out of trouble from now on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Star 
(02-20-2016, 08:44 PM)vilneas Wrote: You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown. Lets keep out of trouble from now on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

THANK YOU SO MUCH Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin