• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warp UPS
Everyone come check out warp UPS to send items to someone!!! Simply pick a chest thats not being used, and /mail the recipient the chest number, and that its at warp UPS!!

Pictures: 
[Image: kjMBlIn.jpg][Image: FpbNGqR.jpg][Image: Bhld6aN.png]
https://imgur.com/a/9DBQ8

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

I find it funny how you also used dropbox to store the images, and gave us links to go look at them
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(02-18-2018, 08:44 PM)Penguin Wrote: I find it funny how you also used dropbox to store the images, and gave us links to go look at them

I changed it to be Imgur, but if you could tell me how to get it on the page itself I would gladly change it.

This is such a wholesome concept. I am a fan and will definitely be using UPS. I can even use this to send prizes to the top voters.

(also I edited your post to directly put the images onto the page. you can do this by clicking the 'add image' button in the formatting bar while editing the post/posting)

(02-19-2018, 06:48 AM)frost Wrote: This is such a wholesome concept. I am a fan and will definitely be using UPS. I can even use this to send prizes to the top voters.

(also I edited your post to directly put the images onto the page. you can do this by clicking the 'add image' button in the formatting bar while editing the post/posting)

i did that, but when i put the imgur link in the popup that came up, it gave me a broken picture image.

And thank you frost for using it!!

(02-18-2018, 10:41 PM)victorycry Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 08:44 PM)Penguin Wrote: I find it funny how you also used dropbox to store the images, and gave us links to go look at them

I changed it to be Imgur, but if you could tell me how to get it on the page itself I would gladly change it.

no it's funny cos you were basically using the same concept as warp UPS to send the images lol

if you want to add the image, you need to right click it and copy the image address and use that
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(02-19-2018, 05:32 PM)Penguin Wrote: no it's funny cos you were basically using the same concept as warp UPS to send the images lol

if you want to add the image, you need to right click it and copy the image address and use that

OOOHHH. Okay, I understand how to do the pictures now. 

Lol, I get it now.

How do you add images to a post?

I love this concept! I might even use it to message builders in TwilightCo, Maybe even use it for my clients to send me money!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023