Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
sorry, i miss you guys
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: hunter1536

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Rayz

Why should you be unbanned: because I absolutely love this server and everyone in it

Why do you want to come back: because you guys are awesome. I love every single one of yall. this is honestly the best server ive ever been on and I absolutely love it. the only reason I xrayed is because I really wanted to get this house done and get all these things for it so I could get it done. im really sorry for causing any trouble for you guys. I know this probably isn't good enough but I want you guys to know that im sorry. I know it was wrong to do what I did but it would have taken weeks to get that house done otherwise. and if you guys don't let me back on. please give my house and all my houses to GIanna. she was like my best friend on there and I want her to have everything if I cant come back. it seems like her and jeff were the only 2 that cared about me the most and I want them to have everything if I cant come back. but whatever happens, ill miss you guys

(03-14-2018, 08:53 AM)hunter1536 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: hunter1536

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Rayz

Why should you be unbanned: because I absolutely love this server and everyone in it

Why do you want to come back: because you guys are awesome. I love every single one of yall. this is honestly the best server ive ever been on and I absolutely love it. the only reason I xrayed is because I really wanted to get this house done and get all these things for it so I could get it done. im really sorry for causing any trouble for you guys

sorry about having to edit it. I take meds to focus and I only take them during the day so I wasn't thinking well when I sent that

Hey there hunter thanks for being honest about the situation, it really helps the chances of your appeal being accepted.

Now obviously you knew what you were doing was against the rules of the server since at first you were dishonest when confronted. 
You gained much profit in the past day from these mining trips and have already spent the majority of the money on your base, this complicates the situation.
But before we get into that I will need you to answer each of the following questions with decent detail, suggested a paragraph or longer response. Take your time and think about the questions before you answer.

- Why is x-raying bad?

- How does x-raying affect other players?

- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?

- What have you learnt from this ban?
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

x-raying is bad because it gives an unfair advantage as I can see where each ore is at. x-ray affects other players because I have the ability to see ores that they don't and get money quicker than them. x-ray affects the servers economy by putting a lot of unfair money and flooding it. what I have learned from this ban, don't do it anymore.

what in the hell is a level 3 potato tot btw ray?

but seriously, I want jeff to have that base if I'm banned permanently. let gianna have my other house then release the rest of my claims. BUT DO THAT ONLY IF I STAY BANNED

in fact, give my VIP1 to ley if I'm permanently banned

I don't wanna be banned knowing that shit I spent 12+ hours building goes to someone like fierytiger

Hunter your current response is not acceptable, if you are honestly trying to get unbanned please answer the questions listed properly.

Note: Banned players items are not given out, even if they request it.

(03-14-2018, 10:53 AM)Rayvenz Wrote: Hunter your current response is not acceptable, if you are honestly trying to get unbanned please answer the questions listed properly.

Note: Banned players items are not given out, even if they request it.

alright, can you watch put for my response for 10 minutes?

I'll get back to it if I'm still awake.

(03-14-2018, 10:56 AM)Rayvenz Wrote: I'll get back to it if I'm still awake.

just sent it

I can't even find it.... please don't tell me it didn't send...

in gonna send another just in case

oh, no, it didn't send cause I hit go on forum jump kms

I'm not sure what you're talking about..

x-raying is bad because it hurts the economy of the server and the shops in the server. x-raying affects others because it gives me an unfair advantage and allows me to buy more stuff leading to items being out of stock therefore shopkeepers have a difficult time keeping thier items stocked. x-raying affects the economy of the server because there is too many supplies being sold and bought therefore leading into a shortage. what I have learned from this ban is that it's very bad to x ray mine due to all the problems it causes to your economy and other people as well

Your appeal is not satisfactory.
Review what I originally asked of you.- "answer each of the following questions with decent detail, suggested a paragraph or longer response. Take your time and think about the questions before you answer."