• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
sorry, i miss you guys
I'm trying to find where I can put an attachment to show you what I hit, but there's not an option

I see naut is viewing the shit I got into but now isn't the time to make a nuts joke, lol.

I dont need to view what you hit you only need to answer the questions properly u.u
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(03-14-2018, 11:17 AM)Rayvenz Wrote: I dont need to view what you hit you only need to answer the questions properly u.u

I did ray. I just sent one in

But you did not answer it properly.... Please follow the instructions given or I will deny this appeal and close the thread.

(03-14-2018, 11:17 AM)Rayvenz Wrote: I dont need to view what you hit you only need to answer the questions properly u.u

x-raying is bad because it hurts the economy of the server and the shops in the server. x-raying affects others because it gives me an unfair advantage and allows me to buy more stuff leading to items being out of stock therefore shopkeepers have a difficult time keeping thier items stocked. x-raying affects the economy of the server because there is too many supplies being sold and bought therefore leading into a shortage. what I have learned from this ban is that it's very bad to x ray mine due to all the problems it causes to your economy and other people as well

Making it bigger does not change it. Appeal denied. Locking this thread...