• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STAFF PLEASE READ . FROST ESPECIALLY!!!!!!!
    Listen

I have found something big on the server that I feel needs to be addressed. Even though I am unable to post photos on the forum I have the evidence and for those staff members such as frost. It is important he knows this and sees this.

Recently on the server what I found was crazy. The VIP player Ash was thrown in the server jail for x-ray. Now everyone at this point I believe knows is that x-ray is perm bannable. But what happened next is the strange part. Lexus or loxus. Who was the moderator at the time on the server. was the one who through him in the jail. but nearly 5 minutes later . Realised him saying. "I my self am an xrayer." "We xrayer's stick together.

But Frost of grimm wolf or someone of staff high above lexus . I have the snapshots available to you as we speak but because the website will not allow me to post pictures I am forced to just leave my skype right here. skype : Weston.Matlow1

Please Take this info. This is not allowed and completely wrong and destroying to the seriously this is what is killing the server.

Please CLICK ON THE PICTURE ALL STAFF and IF I AM BANNED UNBANN ME I AM TRYING TO HELP THE SERVER FROM CORRUPTION. I RESPECT THIS SERVER TO MUCH TO WATCH THIS HAPPEN TO MANY SERVER THIS HAS HAPPENED TO AND IT IS BETTER TO CUT IT OFF NOW BEFORE CORRUPTION STRIKES EVEN FURTHUR

lol u cute tho
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

it's all true, lex and i are both xrayers as well as 200 other people on the server
frost is in on it too, he gets a lot of moneys for keeping it hush-hush

Aaaaanyways, I've taken care of this already.