• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal Version 2.0
So this is not thy normal Ban Appeal because ive been thinking a long time about how to write this and if i write:
- Why is x-raying bad 
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
I was gonna be unbanned by Rayvenz. Don't belive me? Here is a link to that Ban Appeal: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2922
So Let's start (and yeah i know its been a long time, but i have used a long time to think about this)
-Why is x-raying bad:
X-raying is bad because it 1: Destroys the fun of finding diamonds since i can just see where they are. 2. Follow up to number 1, that when you get that sence of accomplishment of finding diamonds that you have been looking for forever and then you find it you can then either A: Sell it or B: Use it and what you want to use it for could be: Gear, blocks for decorations or weapons. Also it is bad because it is against the rules.
-How does x-raying affect other players?:
Well, It could show them that X-Raying can be used on the server (For those who are dumb enough to not read the rules) and they would start x-raying and they would get banned and they would then probably take the guilt on the person who X-Rayed first to either lie and get unbanned or just is that dumb
-- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?:
Well, if you get enough diamonds/diamonds and other ore/other ore you could easily break the economy and make other people get diamonds which they would sell to other players and those players would take those diamonds and sell those to another player and you get the idea. Then many players would get alot of money and that would then break a little of the ''fun'' of getting the money legit and then using those money to buy like expensive stuff like sponges, cars and other vehicles and then sell those onwards.

I know this took 3-ish months to make but i have been thinking of this alot and as Rayvenz said: it had to be detailed and i hope this is detailed enough for you. And if not im gonna try again. and again and again until i get unbanned. Since i love this server and can't wait for 1.13 so i would like a nice SMP Server to then play on.
Love from BlueHunter_1
Cya on the server sometime (I hope)

Good enough. You have been unbanned.
Please don't repeat this mistake :3
Welcome back~
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]