• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Fools Bug
There a problem with the April fools texter packet or what ever it's called. It keeps the player stuck in an endless loop when you warp and it annoying I have to keep login off then back on only for it to happen again and again. Next time you think this is a good idea think about the players because I have lost valuable time due to this when I could be building my underwater house. Also the April fools thing is bad on the eyes and I keep buying the wrong stuff or mine the wrong stuff. There for ask you next April fools please think of the player and if it going to be an issue with them and there stuff because it very dangerous and frustrating to lose all of your stuff and your exp. Just because you though it was a good idea to have this on. Now if you can't control this then I am very sorry for wasting your time.

We didn't do this for april fools, mojang did and they did it for all users and all servers. It was out of our control. No reason to blame the server

̶I̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶j̶o̶b̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶M̶o̶j̶a̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶m̶h̶

Why didn't you just stop using the texture pack...
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

The problem here is that for april's fools, mojang made a new vanilla texture pack pengu

(04-09-2018, 02:54 PM)miumiaou Wrote: The problem here is that for april's fools, mojang made a new vanilla texture pack pengu

oh right, i get it now
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]