Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmmc.com

Minecraft name: PrestonPlayed

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Theft

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I honestly wasnt trying to cause harm, lots of stuff on this server
and curiosity got the best of me. I tried to put EVERYThing i broke back and not grief things and I
always read the rules aroudn the warps i was at.  There are things i have never seen so i may have let
exploring get the best of me, but I am sure I couldnt have caused to much grief, I didnt ever break
anything on purpose or anything like that. Also it says theft, I didnt mean to take something that wasnt meant
for taking, Anything i took that is not mine I can give back and do something to apologize to the person
I "stole" from.  I really wasnt trying to cause anyyone harm.

Why do you want to come back: I am having fun on the server[/code]

(04-06-2018, 08:55 AM)PrestonPlayed Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmmc.com

Minecraft name: PrestonPlayed

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Theft

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I honestly wasnt trying to cause harm, lots of stuff on this server
and curiosity got the best of me. I tried to put EVERYThing i broke back and not grief things and I
always read the rules aroudn the warps i was at.  There are things i have never seen so i may have let
exploring get the best of me, but I am sure I couldnt have caused to much grief, I didnt ever break
anything on purpose or anything like that. Also it says theft, I didnt mean to take something that wasnt meant
for taking, Anything i took that is not mine I can give back and do something to apologize to the person
I "stole" from.  I really wasnt trying to cause anyyone harm.

Why do you want to come back: I am having fun on the server[/code]

I've spent the past couple of days cleaning up after you.  The scattered missing block here and there I was inclined to just fix and overlook, since they were minor and could easily have been accidents, as well as the section of my own shop you destroyed and then tried to rebuild, since you did tell me you'd done it and apologized (though you missed several items there that I had to roll back.)

But how do you explain the section of wall you left demolished at warp Moop, and the several stacks of iron blocks you took out of a chest without permission at MadMooC0w's private facility?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess my explanation for madmoo's cow farm is it was part of /warp pigman and /warp lobster and the rules I understood we could take from chest we had permissions on.  However at madmoo's farm i explored and was more than fasinated and should have not done what I did.  Like i tried to explain, alot of the stuff I saw there was so fasinating and I was trying to explore.  The Iron was part of afk Iron Golem farm, and in my thoughts at the moment I figured Iron is not really valuable on this server and that this was a chest i could access so prolly not a big deal, however I can avoid do anything like this on the server and take this ban as a final warning so you dont ever have to deal with this.  I am truely sorry but understand the trouble i caused u.

Quote:PrestonPlayed----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess my explanation for madmoo's cow farm is it was part of /warp pigman and /warp lobster and the rules I understood we could take from chest we had permissions on.  However at madmoo's farm i explored and was more than fasinated and should have not done what I did.  Like i tried to explain, alot of the stuff I saw there was so fasinating and I was trying to explore.  The Iron was part of afk Iron Golem farm, and in my thoughts at the moment I figured Iron is not really valuable on this server and that this was a chest i could access so prolly not a big deal, however I can avoid do anything like this on the server and take this ban as a final warning so you dont ever have to deal with this.  I am truely sorry but understand the trouble i caused u.

Well and good, but last night we discovered that you'd also removed a big chunk of the beacon base at warp Mooch.   (Screenshots attached.)  I find it difficult to believe that this was accidental, or that you weren't aware that gold is valuable, and surely it must have been obvious that a gold pyramid located at a cow farm was part of the build, not a public resource.

And apparently I'm not the only one who's had to deal with your mess.  Rayvenz also provided a screenshot of grief of yours she rolled back.

Anything else you've damaged?  If so, I strongly suggest that you confess and explain it now, before I turn your case over to higher-ranking staff for judgement.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]I want to start off and say im sorry and that it wont happen again what i did was messed up and i shouldn't have done it in the first place this is the only bad things i've done on the server though and I honestly want to keep playing on this server I completly regret taking that gold and i wouldnt do it again if i had the chance to i just really want to get unbanned and be able to play with my friends again and again i say im sorry like i said before if i am unbanned you wont have to worry about me again and i wasnt trying to hide anything from you i just want to build my community and play minecraft on a good server[/color]

Having reviewed this ban appeal and having talked with AmbularD, we are willing to let you return to the server. However, you will need to hand over any and all iron and gold in your possession to a staff member, as well as any items of value taken from other peoples builds. If you can agree to this, I will unban you. Any further acts of grief on your part could result in a permanent ban.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

(04-09-2018, 07:39 AM)I agree, and thank you for your patience and the second chance. Geckorian Wrote: Having reviewed this ban appeal and having talked with AmbularD, we are willing to let you return to the server. However, you will need to hand over any and all iron and gold in your possession to a staff member, as well as any items of value taken from other peoples builds. If you can agree to this, I will unban you.  Any further acts of grief on your part could result in a permanent ban.

You have been Unbanned

(04-09-2018, 08:46 PM)@geckorian I am still banned I can not log on, I am ready to return everything when Unbanned! Geckorian Wrote: You have been Unbanned

it says my IP is banned.

ok, I will fix that when I log back in this evening