• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hull is operational
HT Vanguard has finally got a sealed hull

After much time the hull of the helicarrier is finally complete, Featuring sliding side doors nearly 40 blocks wide, Built in flak canons, A hidden runway and holding the massive rotary blades which keep the helicarrier in the air. 

Next is finished the top deck and making connecting the runways up to the hangers and adding the new rail system and roads for cars. Red stone lights are still to be put in across the ship. Hangers will now feature a private lighting system with a switch for you to control if you buy a hanger in any location aboard the ship. 

Ship completion:
72%

Time for pictures? Time for pictures.
So heres 1 picture from the early days of construction! then onto the latest!
[Image: Hv0OH2Z.png][Image: FUeMFhY.png][Image: 0QqYJEn.png][Image: tUU5fzM.png][Image: bawyTIH.png][Image: fiun7IC.png][Image: e8CW8pF.png][Image: FsOgHEW.png][Image: 1WnMaQl.png][Image: eFK1HMT.png]

Remember! Pre ordering hangers can be done before the 28/4/18. First come first served basis, if you want to know the prices of hangers and apartments and sub hangers, follow this link:
Just ask for a walk around the ship or viewing of hangers, and remember! Donate materials at /warp skymall  !!!

(Quartz and green concrete is a good block to donate! ty)

See you onboard
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Looking good. Let me be among the 1st to pre-order a main flight deck hanger. :p
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Ill pre-order a main flight deck hanger as well!
[Image: 79ca12078dbede1dbd3dfa104d2ed112.gif]
Visit /warp bulk for all your building needs! 

looking very good, i'd like to pre-order a main flight deck hangar too
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Don't forget to check the prices on the link, they are spendy!!

But I'll put your names down for it.
BTW tonight I'll be releasing a birds eye view of the ship with outlined hangers with their respective prices and if they are pre ordered already!

looks beautiful

I have seen the prices and I am good with that. Do have a Question though: since planes are limited on the server (as they are not for general sale) and I don't actually have one, would it be alright if I make a prop plane on my space (I have examples in the air over the tunnel south of warp gsheep)?
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Player creations are permitted and encouraged around their respective hanger! You can make a prop plane in the hanger, outside the hanger, in the air, what ever you like! The hangers come with a helipad on the back and a living quarter hanging from the roof, players can customise their living quarters and interior of the their hanger to their liking.