• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something about you
The point of this ga- well, not a game, more like a roll. The point of this roll is to tell something basic information about yourself. You dont have to tell anything personal, like name or age, or where do you come from. Those basic things like what are you good ar, what you like and dont like. You get the point! The idea is to get people know each other a bit more better. (Side note: im not a stalker, ok??)

Ill start: 

Im kinda young, more young than most people on the server, i like all kinds of animals and vacations. I have six dogs, 4 cats and one turtle. I come from finland, that cold place from the backyard. I get very angry easily, and when i get, everyone stays away from me, but i also become calm very fast. So, dont believe everything i say when im mad XD. Im not not very bright, so trouble makers and griefers can manipulate me easily. Im on high school, on the math based class. 

Id love to hear more about you guys!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I would say that I like animals, but mainly dogs (especially my dog ;3) I come from America, but I'm half German, a quarter Italian, and a quarter Mexican. I used to live in Pennsylvania, but now I'm completely on the other side of the country. I'm a pretty chill dude, unless you provoke me, then I'll unleash the wrath of hades upon you. I am usually very calm most of the time though. I find myself to be quite intelligent, but I don't like to use brain power...too much work. I also have serious OCD.

That's only a little of it, but it better be enough...

~Zomb

I'm pretty fond of any animal exept for Wolves, they scare the crap out of me. I come from Hungary (it's a country in Europe k?) but i live in New Jersey. I'm pretty calm unless you start being very annoying in which case I lose my temper. In school I absolutely hate individual projects. I'm more of a group project guy. I am amazing at math and am able to learn quite fast. I play four sports which include basketball,baseball,swimming, and snowboarding. Ah Snowboarding. I adore it with some of my heart (gotta leave room for my crush <3 ). I even have my own snowboard. I like going and trick parks and especially love the jumps.
---- I would've wrote more but, meh, too lazy

i am a very smol bean child who lives in northeastern USA, definitely a dog person, but i like cats too, especially wildcats. but canines are pretty cool, too, if you haven't quite yet noticed wolves are one of my favorite animals. well, duh xD irl i'm pretty quiet, especially in school. i don't have many good friends, but that doesn't bother me much, as i never really did. i try my best to just keep my mouth shut and head down, and most of the time no one bothers me. but boy oh boy, i can be quick tempered sometimes, and i've come real close to whacking people in school a few times. if i'm with friends, though, i can be fun to hang with. i really like hugs and cuddling and stuff, but my friends aren't really into that touchy stuff, sometimes that makes me feel lonely. so i offer to anyone who needs a hug. i'm gonna shut it now cause i'm going on too long. Big Grin <3
[Image: giphy.gif]

the title of this totally reminded me of the daft punk song :33
---
i am trash, i live in hell aka utah but i hope to be moving back to florida v soon, im a cat person, i love every single type of puss. hairless, white cats, black cats, tabby cats, you name it~ im a really outgoing talkative person, and if i see someone in school that i dont know, i will literally go and sit down next to them. Right now im kinda a lonely bean, since i moved to utah i decided to go to online school to try something different, but I dont really like it since i'm not able to see all my friends in florida everyday like I used to. I'm not really good at anything lmao but I do LIKE to sing, and draw, and dance when noone is around . Im very photogenic, (atleast i think i am) and my specialty would probably be taking photos, and editing videos. I could edit for hours. Im actually saving up for a fancy camera atm :3

I just moved back to my hometown of U.S and I have no friends, but like Wolfe I never has good friends before, I kinda don't know what friendship is. I only have horses to understand me, they are really good listeners. I have a new kitten named Mia, she is my only friend. I consider myself though and smart. I stress out a lot over the silliest things, but I use my head and come threw. I get good grades and school and have a nice house. I only play on sport and some of you may be like "it's not a sport!!" but it is! I have done horse lessons for 5 years and I love to jump and gallop across fields. I hope to get me own horse one day but I will be off to collage soon and no one likes horses.
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

I devour the souls of orphaned children
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

I am Asian.

I am a very quiet person in real life (imagine that) I have 4 cats and a fish. My favorite shows are supernatural, AOT, Hellsing, Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Teen Wolf. I enjoy, but am not very good at, drawing. I live in America, but would love to go out of country for college or other studies, one of my favorite subjects to study is history. I'm someone who tends to work alone, I'll gladly help other people, but i don't like being helped very often. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people stop in crowded hallways in large groups during class change. Either that or when people are pointlessly stupid.

I collect orphan children and harvest them for their tears, and once I'm done, I give them to Sai to suck out their souls. Also pokemon is cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]