• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something about you
I might be one of the oldest on the server (past 40). I have been playing video games since the Tandy and the Atari. I also to ftf RPG (also known as pen & paper). Currently running a 2nd Edition, Player's Option AD&D game and a West End D6 Star Wars game. When I am not minecrafting, at work or working on the ftf games, I'm either writing; mostly sci-fi, fantasy, or horror, or playing other time sinks (Civilization, GTA V, or FTl are the current distractions). I'm married, with a kid who is in her late teens (and has been on the server at least once). And I listen to pretty much any genre of music; I have classical, rock, rap, pop, country, show tunes, scores, and nearly everything in between in my collection.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

(02-29-2016, 02:39 AM)Sarah Wrote: the title of this totally reminded me of the daft punk song :33
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH DFKJBJNDSBHFIERIO MARRY ME SARAH DAFT PUNK FOREVER
[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm fairly young, tbh, but I feel old when I'm on the server. I joined in August 2014, haha, oh God....time flies. I'm an air cadet and attend my local squadron for 2 and a half hours every Tuesday and Thursday, and I'm crazy about aviation. My favourite aircraft is, of course, the Eurofighter typhoon *plane noises zooooom* I can be mature when need be, in serious situations or around people, but I'm also fun and love to have a laugh. I'm British and have lost my brolly, so ultimately I'm doomed.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

I'm obviously a 26 year old dude, duh. Joking! I really love cats. As you can see in my name "Kat" which is Danish for Cat. I really like to talk to everyone on the server, when first meeting me, I'm usually a bit shy. Once you get to know me, you either like me or you don't, like marmite. Most people all ready know, that I'm from England and I'm pretty short. My accent is sometimes annoying when pronouncing words like "Honkytonbadonkadonk" and "Double bitch hole" Other than minecraft, I go out with friends and talk about things linked to school. As a whole, I am usually funny and like to make others smile :3 <3
- KatNip

Heya guys, I'm Rachel. I'm fricking obsessed with cats. I have 3 at the moment, and my literal goal in life is to have 6 cats. At school, I fit into the category of "band geek" and I love all things nerdy and geeky. I have a few close friends who I've known for more than 5 years. I prefer this over big groups of people. I love math and science, and since I'm a massive overachiever, I decided to take Calc BC as a sophomore (worst decision of my life. Calc sucks). I want to go to medical school and become a cardio-thoracic surgeon. Anatomy really interests me, especially hearts and stuff. I highly dislike most sports, with the exception of the one I participate in. I'm a figure skater, and I used to compete, but I kinda stopped after my injury. I play the cello and I'm in color guard, and my favorite band is Twenty One Pilots.
My friends seem to think I'm funny and enjoyable to hang out with, though I don't really get it. I find myself annoying.

This got way long. Apologies. Smile
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Hello im 14 and a dude idk what to put but I wanted to contribute to this so I guess Ill say something... I like to run a lot mainly sprinting. I am a freshmen in high school, I like video games especially minecraft Smile I also like sleeping and eating but those are considered necessities so I guess they really arent hobbies xD Well I hope you likes this little bio about me Tongue
Have a great day!  Angel

I am one of the young teens on the server, who has some trust issues due to stupid mistakes. I am a cat person, at one point I had 4 cats, but my mom made me give them a way. I have one now. Just to show you how Intelligent I am (and what a humble brag I am), I named this last cat "Mau" it's Egyptian. Because cats were treated like gods, and believe me, he thinks he is one.
I overestimate myself because of how smart everyone says I am. But in reality I sit at my PC and watch Pokemon and play MC for hours. I am generally friendly and help most people out (Those I think are less likely to stab me in the back). I am pretty easily angered, and I stay angry for days at a time. I have a mild depression.

But besides all that I am simple XD
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

*hehe* now i know their weak spots, i can easily manipulate them...

But it is really nice to know you guys deeper!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!