• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye
Wowie, never thought I would come to this day. 
Hometown has been a big part of my life for almost a year and a half now.. not sure about the exact date but its been a long time. I still remember the "Welcome" I got from chat upon joining the server, how it made me chuckle. Being interested in PVP Minecraft primarily, the thought of actually staying committed to a vanilla (mainly) server was kind of crazy to me. I actually remember spending a majority of my first weeks on the server lurking in the ./warp pvp arena, rarely straying from this arena. It so happens this is where I would meet someone who soon became one of my best friends on the server, 12wolfie, but I'll touch more on that later. 

MY REASONS FOR LEAVING:
I feel like as I am getting older, minecraft just doesn't appeal to me like it used to, sadly. Another thing is that I have been continually using games as an excuse to escape from my responsibilities and problems. It's time to grow up, and this seems to be the first step to take in that process. I also feel like I've lost my connection to the HT Community, a majority of my friends don't play or have quit, or aren't on when i want to stop in to play with them. 

Sadly i feel like most forum members will see this thread and have no idea who I am, when I've played Minecraft on Hometown, but that's okay, this is mainly for my friends, a formal thank you, a formal goodbye, something that you deserve, instead of leaving you hanging with the question of where I went on your mind, if you care at all.

SPECIAL THANKS: (Sorry if i leave someone out, this was hastily written, don't take offense please!)

Vil: Thank you for being such a great influence on me, believe it or not, you have taught me much about where the line should be drawn in comedy, and giving me a figure of authority that I can respect. I would also like to say thank you for being a great friend.

Star: I know how fun it would have been for you to get the opportunity to ban me, but i don't think that'll happen now. Smile   You seem like a very responsible individual and I have no doubt that no matter what you end up doing in life you will be successful.

ThatGuy: You're a great guy who definitely knows his pokemon. You were always one accidental tp request away on the server, which is how I originally met you. Thanks for being a funny and kind friend.

Grimm: Even though you originally scared the shit out of me when i joined the server, I've come to know you as an individual with a tangy personality and a great taste in weaponry. You're easily one of the most intelligent people I've ever met, and i hope you continue to ban h4ckers with relish.

Zany: I saw that you stepped down from your position on HT and admitted that you wouldn't be nearly as active, which was a main influence on my decision to leave formally as well. The squids will always miss you. (SICK PLAY SICK PLAY SICK PLAY SICK PLAY SICK PLAY SICK PLAY )

DK: You were a great help in my early days on the modded Cobalt Myst HT Server, which i loved for a short while, then slowly lost inspiration. You are easily the greatest Danish person I know, maybe bc youre the only Danish person i know. Both you and Veo are great pranksters, and have made me laugh many times.

Maddie: Always there when laughs are to be had, you have a fun personality and may be the only person to understand my memes. GOTTA GO FAST!

Osh: You're one of the most caring people I've met, inside or outside of minecraft, and are a joy to talk to and be around. I wish the best to you in life, and I know that Fat Ariel will always be something I remember.

LeXaChU: Lex, you have the best taste in music out of anyone in this group(IMO) and youre the only person to actually have coined their own language, fitting for a very original and unique individual. I hope that you continue to jam out to Foster the People.

Kat: You're one of the most polite and helpful people I've met on this minecraft server, which is definitely something to hang your metaphorical hat on in this day and age, where courtesy and kindness seem to have taken a backseat. 

Kara: The best ghost type pokemon gym leader I've ever met, you're a very independent person, i hope that never changes!

Kiro: I've indirectly known you for a very long time, dating back to when you only got on minechat and not the actual server, because you weren't allowed to play. I hope in time you'll learn to not be afraid of Vil. Wink

ZCMA: You're a one of a kind individual, who knows what they want in life and isn't afraid of going to get it. 

Craftmaster: I know you'll never see this, but I'm sorry for what happened, I always saw you as a good friend and I'm sorry I didn't do more to change what happened.

The_Epic_Legend: You're a kind and quirky fellow i interacted with regularly on the server, you're an interesting guy, and I wish I had spent time getting to know you better. I hope you still play Star Trek Online for a long time after I've left HT.

the hardest goodbyes (nothing against anyone abovementioned or that i neglected to mention, just these were my closest friends on the server)

Wuf: Again,  you'll never see this either. You were one of the best friends I met on this server, a funny guy with an interesting story and loyal to a fault. I still miss you as much as I did the first day you left, and still miss the skin creation requests. Miss you bud.

ThatChicken1: I know this isn't really goodbye, because I'll always still try to talk to you, how could I not talk to my best bird friend?? You've made this server so fun for me, farming caroots, organizing the PVP base, trading with the shiny dealers, so many memories. More loyal than 90% of my friends IRL, you are truly a gift to have in my life, and it's great to call you my friend.

last but not least, 12wolfie: 
Sorry for leaving you hanging all this time, I really hate myself for not just making a final decision and telling you that I wasn't going to be playing anymore. You are one of the best friends I've met, always there for a laugh, always at the bottom of the PVP base when I would jump to my death. As time has passed we've both been less active, and I hope that life treats you well and you still enjoy playing minecraft as much as you always have. The times and memories we had are something I wouldn't trade for anything. Thanks for being such a great friend.

Summary
I never thought I'd be the type to leave this way, with a big sappy goodbye and such, thinking I would do a quick "peace" and leave the scene, but that really wouldn't be fair to some of the best friends I've met. Overall, thank you to all the friends I've had on Hometown, however fleeting our interaction may have been, you've changed me in many ways and have brought many smiles to my face. Thank you to Frost for having such a well organized server, it was a privilege to be allowed to play on here. (Once again, sorry for anyone I left out!)

Thank you all! 

Goodbye.

-Moziiia, DongerL0rd, FireFox4Life

Sad to see you go; glad to see you moving forward in life. I'll certainly miss following you as you mess around on the HT servers. Luck in getting a life! (you're already a step ahead of me and many others) :p
Always looking forward to talks with you, Tail. Maybe one day I'll even have the wi-fi to play alongside you on again!

fox i wish you nothing but the best in life and all that you do in the future my friend. there are a select few that have come into my life in one way or another that i will never forget, you being one of them. we have had some really great times over the years on the server (warp vilneas) and the calls (pringles can), inside jokes sorry to everyone else, that will not be forgotten. you have shown me a more humorous side of life that i will not soon forget. i am not all that good with goodbyes and such but again i wish you the best in all you do. you will always be a friend of mine and you know how to find me on skype anytime you feel. also dont forget, please dont ddos my famuries.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Fox, as much as it saddens me to see you go, I am glad to see anyone trying to make forward movement in their life. That being said, I will definitely miss you on the server, you are one of my favorite people on here and I hope to see you around sometimes, if only on Skype. Take care of yourself.

jesus imma bout to get really emo n im cryin

god damn, I'll miss you. I remember waiting for you to join the Skype calls, just to tell some story that happened in your actual life, and make it sound like a fucking parade went down. I remember laughing my fucking ass off when you first said "DDOSS ur famuries" or you talking about your cardboard box and Pringle's can wifi. Hell, I've told some of my IRL friends about the times we've had together, and the bad jokes. Most of the best moments spent in Skype calls were with you, Fox. (im tearing up fuck)

I wish you the best luck in the future, and hope one day you'll join back into a Skype call with some fucking hilarious comeback.

Adios, Amigo.

-Maddie <333
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

I'm really sad to see you go Fox. Who would've thought I would miss hearing you breathe into the mic? Best of luck in life and in your future, and I hope to see you sometime again.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Aww Foxy, I'll miss you. You were always fun to talk to. I'm glad you were with us for as long as you were though. You can still Skype me anytime! Good luck in life bro, chase your dreams, and be happy.

We never got the chance to meet, or talk at all really but I wish you luck in your life! We will all miss you lots.

I wish you the best of luck as you move on to the more important things in life. *overdramatic voice* Farewell my friend.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Sad to see you go foxxy. I'll miss you a lot. I always enjoyed your company and you always made me laugh a lot when in calls. I hope you have fun irl and enjoy life. Miss you
-Kat :3
- KatNip