• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye
The hardest thing part in seeing someone sayung good bye is to face the truth that it IS goodbye. I remember those days on the server, when all i knew were there. It wasnt long, but it was my best moments on internet. Now, it is your time to pass to the real life. Your time on the server is up... And it is sad, sad thing for everyone. Because you were one of those guys who made server how it is these days. We will miss you, believe or not, we will.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I'm sad to see you go fox, but I did see this coming. I will miss your comedic personality and always having a smile on your face. You are a nice person and you always put me in a happy mood. I doubt you won't succeed in life.
You is smort
You is keend
You is importarino.
Cya foxy gonna miss you friend <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Well Fawkes, it's been one hell of a party. I never thought I'd miss someone being creepy and breathing into their microphone straight into my ear when they joined the call. You know if you ever need help, I'll totally buy you a new cardboard box and a reinforced Pringles can. I'll even buy you a doormat that says "Wipe your feet or I'll DDOS your famury." I'm pretty sorry to see you go, but I wish you the best with what you decide to do. Win over all the ladies with your mad no-scoping skills, too.

I wish you luck on your journey ahead! Make every second count after all your real life friends are more important than us because they can physically be there with you when you need them. I hope you have had fun on hometown and I look forward to the day when we can meet again.

Lots of luck,

JoBot Smile
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

I just realized though ;-; nobody ever shipped us together foxy.. It would have been Guy_Fawkes...... Okay I'm done.

I never got to really meet you, but your goodbyes, in such great wording truly inspired me to become a better friend *wipes tear*
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]