Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Propasta

Reason for your ban: "banned by rayz"

Who banned you: rayz

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned mostly due to the admin being angry at my friend and me sticking up for him. Other than that I broke no rules and now that my friend is gone he won't be around to be a bad influence. This is my first time ever being banned from a Minecraft server and I have learned my lesson.

Why do you want to come back: I have other friends on the server and I want to be able to join them in Minecraft. Minecraft is fun and friendship is good. My friends make me happy.

To my viewers from Youtube and Reddit: thank you for the overwhelming support over the years. I have let you all down with my recent behavior but I am glad that you have all expressed your desire for me to be unbanned through your loyal viewership of my unban post.

(04-21-2018, 11:13 AM)SassyBoi Wrote: Free pasta

Don't post on each other's appeals.  This is a warning, I'll forum-ban you both next time.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Appeal denied. I did not ban you for defending your friend. You were in support of your friends offensive username and argued/trolled in global chat that our dislike of the name 'JewShooter' was discriminating. Until you're ready to admit you were trolling and follow the rules you are not coming back.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

this server is full of anti semites