• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banappeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.homtownmc.com ssmp.hometownmc.commp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: imkipperskipper

Reason for your ban: xray

Who banned you: lildevilian

Why should you be unbanned:

Why do you want to come back:

X raying is bad new for minecraft servers because not only does it undermine the economy, but it devalues the hard work of other players; By devaluing common resources and causing inflation at shops. Others players sweat their blood and soul to create shop that add a value to the servers as well as to other players. As opposed to a player like me that has undermined this effort. I would also imagine xraying not only devalues the market but places extra strain on the server and can lag other players potentially placing the server owner at a financial loss. I was wrong for having tested the waters on this server and this experience has shed light upon what i really value in minecraft that makes hometown so great as a server. It is because we respect the rules and the hard work of others that we can have a marketplace. Cheating is wrong and i am submitting this ban appeal to undo what i have done did Tongue. help me back into the community so i can contribute to the server and set an example for new players. 

Again i apologize. As the new guy on the block  i have only played on hometown with my friend for less than 10 hours and have not contributed much. But if you let me, i will make this server  more enjoyable by showing yall the respect you deserve from a new player in the first place. 

- Why is x-raying wrong?

- How does x-raying affect other players?

- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?

- What have you learned from this ban?

It seems like you understand why xraying is bad for the server, as well as why you shouldn't do it-  so I'll ask a higher ranked staffmember to review your appeal.

If you get unbanned you will have to turn in  all the ores you've gained through cheating, so that they can be destroyed. Your balance will also be reset.
xo

As you went ahead and did some research before appealing, it's much appreciated, and you'll be unbanned. The conditions being you give all diamonds and diamond materials/equipment to an online staff member (who will tell me when you do), and your balance will be reset to $0. Do you agree to this?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(04-26-2018, 11:35 PM)Star Wrote: As you went ahead and did some research before appealing, it's much appreciated, and you'll be unbanned. The conditions being you give all diamonds and diamond materials/equipment to an online staff member (who will tell me when you do), and your balance will be reset to $0. Do you agree to this?

yes I would like to do that.

You have been unbanned