Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server I was banned on: SMP.

Minecraft name: hypedmaniac.

Reason for your ban: mass grief.

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny.

Why should you be unbanned: I will dedicate my time to reverting the damages that I caused to each build. I will not seek the help of others, since they are not responsible for my actions. I will also return the valuables that I stole, such as seeds, sugar cane, diamonds, gold, etc. What I cannot give back immediately I will work to regain for the people I griefed.

Why do you want to come back: I want the chance to restore the buildings I destroyed to their original state. Not only that, but I want to be able to experience the server how it was intended to be played: building houses and making friends, not the opposite. Does that mean I want people to like me? No. My actions today were not right at all. I went as far as to frame someone else at my first griefing site in order to escape blame, then made a game out of it. That was not something I should be excused of. However, what I want to do most is repair the houses I have griefed. If I am unbanned, then players can decide whether they want to forgive me for my griefing.

Thank you for your consideration.

After a lengthy discussion with other HomeTown staff about your transgressions we have come to the following consensus. You intentionally griefed multiple player builds and tried to make a game out of it for your amusement. It is my personal belief that if you put that same effort into being a productive player that you will become an awesome part of a community… Just not this one. At this time I must inform you that your appeal is denied.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Well, regardless, thank you for considering.
Perhaps I'll dedicate all that effort to another server, like you said.