Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
The Server I was banned on was hometownmc

My Minecraft name is Ethannoob06

I was banned for griefing and stealing.

I was banned by LilDevilian.

I think I should be unbanned because I'm truely sorry for what I have done and I really enjoy playing on this server and all my friends are on here. I found this server because I was looking for a good Vanilla minecraft server and this was the best.

I think I should come back because all my friends are here and I am really kind to the community of the hometown. Also I really love the server overall like the mods. admins. and Owner ofc. I now know that Griefing is bad for the server and I should never do it again. Griefing just ruins the point of building and ruins other people's experience.

Not only are you banned for griefing and stealing, you then also decided to use an alternative account to evade your ban. Therefore, you will also have to explain to me why evading a ban is not tolerated. I expect your explanation to be atleast 2-3 sentences.

On top of that, I also want you to answer this question: What have you learned from this ban?
xo

Alternative account evade is not allowed because you got banned for a reason but you are using another account to play. Also you can cause more chaos and grief even though you got banned for it. You also don't learn your lesson even though you got banned because you can just keep playing on different accounts and do the same thing.
I have learn that griefing and stealing is not a good thing to do and result in a ban. It just ruins other peoples minecraft smp experience. I am truely sorry for what I have done and I will learn my lesson and never do this again.

You have been unbanned, welcome back to hometown.

Please turn in all the stolen items to an online staffmember so that they can be destroyed.
xo